The adventures of Shadow Girl 2-9th October

Started by littlemermaid83, October 11, 2011, 09:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "carrydee38"little mermaid the costumes were lovely we spied you in cafe mickey for a cake I think it was you and we saw you in stitch...kyra costume was so cute I think she was had a lilo costume on...glad you had a great trip we had a ball but dissapointed with lack of halloween feel...but hopefully that all will be back next year.

Yeah Kyra had a Lilo dress on when we watched Stitch live, and in Cafe Mickey she had her Wendy dress :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

carrydee38

ahhh so it was you I didnt want to pop over in case you thought we were mad...as we had missed you all earlier in the day at the castle...but me and my daughter spotted you....(by the way Kyra is a cutie dressed up)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "carrydee38"ahhh so it was you I didnt want to pop over in case you thought we were mad...as we had missed you all earlier in the day at the castle...but me and my daughter spotted you....(by the way Kyra is a cutie dressed up)

Awww thankyou! You should of come over and said hello.  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

kiki_304

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "kiki_304"Great report so far.  :D

Lovely pics of shadow girl (so far). lol

Looking forward to the rest. ;)   I think I already know some of it.

You remember our children trashing the bar in the DLH? lol  :P

uuuummm, no???  I am trying to forget that.    :oops:   They were a little wired to say the least.

They used their cocktail shakers earlier and mixed different juices together to make their own blend. :D

Quote from: "carrydee38"ahhh so it was you I didnt want to pop over in case you thought we were mad...as we had missed you all earlier in the day at the castle...but me and my daughter spotted you....(by the way Kyra is a cutie dressed up)

I was going to say hello at Eurostar but she looked scary!!!  Thankfully I didn't as it wasn't her. lmao

littlemermaid83

edit

alternativerock123

Oh my, that is soooo adorable! I saw the video when you uploaded it to youtube and I just melted with cuteness! XD
I'm glad that you had a great time, i cannot wait to meet him on my trip soon. ^^

Cannot wait to hear more! =D
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "alternativerock123"Oh my, that is soooo adorable! I saw the video when you uploaded it to youtube and I just melted with cuteness! XD
I'm glad that you had a great time, i cannot wait to meet him on my trip soon. ^^

Cannot wait to hear more! =D

He is totally amazing! He made my Kyra's trip like he did last year. The other Faciliers are paff!

gingajen

Do you make all of these amazing costumes? You have an awesome talent if it is the case!

carrydee38

shadow girl how did you upload photos going to write trip report and want to add photos but not sure how u add photos? any help

littlemermaid83

edit

lauralouisemidwinter

Oh wow a brill trip report so far. Loving the Outfits as always do you make them ???
Laura Louise

My yesterday is your today, My today is your tomorrow.

DLP - 2011 - May/June - Santa Fe
DLP - 2012 - February - Santa Fe - VERY COLD
DLP - 2013 - March - Santa Fe
DLP - 2014 - September Santa Fe - CAN'T WAIT

norhel

Nice report :-)
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

littlemermaid83

edit

lauralouisemidwinter

I do love a bit of Miley Cyrus :D
I see in your vid you went to the Auberge de Cendrillon, when we go in February we are going there.
Could I be a pain and ask what seating you went to and do you have any pics of the food because we really do not know what to expect :)
I can't wait for the other vids,
Love Laura xx  :cheshire_bounce:
Laura Louise

My yesterday is your today, My today is your tomorrow.

DLP - 2011 - May/June - Santa Fe
DLP - 2012 - February - Santa Fe - VERY COLD
DLP - 2013 - March - Santa Fe
DLP - 2014 - September Santa Fe - CAN'T WAIT

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "lauralouisemidwinter"I do love a bit of Miley Cyrus :D
I see in your vid you went to the Auberge de Cendrillon, when we go in February we are going there.
Could I be a pain and ask what seating you went to and do you have any pics of the food because we really do not know what to expect :)
I can't wait for the other vids,
Love Laura xx  :cheshire_bounce:

The Auberge at the moment seems to be having so refurb done inside as the dance floor area was closed off last week. No idea if that is now open or not. But it was very cramped in the resturant and we only saw 2 Princesses last week which was disapointing compared to the usual 3 or 4.

I do have some pics of the food somewhere, I will have to dig them out.