Disney's Halloween Festival 2011

Started by littlemermaid83, June 13, 2011, 01:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

I don't think I can find a thread for this.

But rumours are Fantillusion and fireworks for MNNSHP.

New Villian Yzma will make an appearence also.

http://dlrpexpress.over-blog.com/articl ... 63952.html

For some reason the link has now been removed from the website, not sure why???
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

DopeyDad

Just booked for first week of Halloween!!!  :D/ So that would be great if it were true, I can't get the link you gave to work, where did you hear this rumour?

Kevin

carrydee38

that would be great we are heading there for the first week of halloween

peter

i remember last years halloween was good. it was first time to go at halloween and we really liked all the extra shows and the nightime party.

15MagicalYears

That sounds amazing, a huge step up from previous years.

p.s the link you posted is broken.

nicoledlrp

will be there for the first week too, so hope the rumours are true.

littlemermaid83

Ok I have no idea why the link isn't working. It seems DLRPexpress have removed it???
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "DopeyDad"Just booked for first week of Halloween!!!  :D/ So that would be great if it were true, I can't get the link you gave to work, where did you hear this rumour?

Kevin

I read about it on the link above that now seems to have disapeered, it has also been mentioned as a rumour Disney Central Plaza.

davewasbaloo

If that is true, it makes the party seem more worth while (even though they should open the whole park, not just the kiddy areas).
since 2001 (many before that)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"If that is true, it makes the party seem more worth while (even though they should open the whole park, not just the kiddy areas).

In the link it also mentioned other areas of the park being open as-well, not sure how true this all is though.

davewasbaloo

With DLP, people will probably know when they get there. But if they do it, then it is a good thing. Afterall, all the other resorts that offer parties go ott. DLP does not have as good a record in that regard. If they can bring it up to par, that would be amazing, and we might even go too!

DopeyDad

They've had Frontierland (with Big Thunder and PM) and a part of Adventureland (POTC) open for the party as well as Fantasyland for the last few years, we've been last 2 years now and it's always been a highlight although I would welcome a parade and/or fireworks over the hub shows that have served as a finale so far.

davewasbaloo

Dopeydad, wasn't that the main Halloween party (which used to be the whole park), I was referring to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party which I thought was just Fantasyland and Pirates of the Caribbean?

DopeyDad

No, MNSSHP has the (limited) parts of Frontier and Adventureland open. My eldest always insists on BTM in the dark several times. We've been to one of the nights with our 2 boys the past 2 years, now booked for this Halloween too. It's a really fun evening, something different for the boys and a really nice atmosphere, I'd recommend it but it may offer more to families with small children. We've not been to the main halloween party at the end of Oct yet.

davewasbaloo

Ok, that's good to know as the advertising seems to focus on Fantasyland. We were at one of the first Halloween Soiree's, it was awesome and felt very adult (we didn't have kids at the time). My wife came across the pictures of us as the Phantom and Bride. I might scan them and put them on line.