Your favourite attraction poster?

Started by Kristof, November 21, 2006, 08:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

I was just wondering, what's your favourite attraction poster at the Disneyland Park?  

You can check them out here:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/a ... on_posters

Nala_84

Nice! I love the one of the Chateau, it's just so romantic and... "european"  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Patrick

My favourite has to be the classical old Space Mountain De La Terre A La Lune poster, it's just such an amazing piece of Victorianesque artwork.  Really brings the whole attraction to life and much better attempt at being Victorian view of the future than say the Mission2 poster :( .

mehdi5

i like the mission 2 poster the best

miss disney fan

my fav is the phanton manor poster

Dlrpfan

my favs are the DRR and the art of disney animation in WDS
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

*Pixie-Kirsty*

I love the Phantom Manor one and the original Space Mountain one  :D

Soap

Phantom Manor!  :twisted:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Owain

Big Thunder Mountain Poster  :D

DisneyBud

I love most of the Frontierland ones and the Railroad one.  They're just so 'olde American' if you get me, real traditional element, but I also really like the ones with the European element (castle - even though it isnt pink :P  etc)

Mansion Staff

Phantom Manor!!
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

Samninetysix

Phantom Manor.......just.......maybe

maruychan

lucky nugget and phantom manor, above all.

Anthony

Probably the Grand Canyon Diorama.

Not only is it a beautiful poster, but I just love the fact they actually bothered to make it.  It's not a "real" attraction, and so making a poster just for that diorama is a good example of why I love Disneyland so much.

Maarten

"Space Mountain- de la Terre a la Lune" for sure. It has a great Victorian feel to it. It's a shame they threw it away, but well, thats how life goes huh? By the way, while scrolling through the poster gallery at Photos Magiques, I was really impressed by the "Armageddon" poster. Its quite simplistic but it fits the attraction really well. "Moteurs Action!" too by the way, but I don't like it as much as the "Armageddon" one for some reason.

Besides my two favorites I mentioned, I would like to say that several poster do fit the theme of the particular land or attraction very well, like "Gibson Girl", "Casey's Corner", "Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing", "The Lucky Nugget Saloon"... and so on...  8)