Disney Bedrooms

Started by Javey74, May 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

We redecorated Jen's room back in January 2011 and looking at the photos gave me an idea of starting a topic of Disney Bedrooms.. :D

Jen hopes you like it..  :thumbs:

So if you want to share yours please feel free to add to this thread..  ;)  :D

Vegitabeta

That is lovely, love the display of ornaments and the shelf round the top of the room.  Very classily done :)

Javey74

Quote from: "Vegitabeta"That is lovely, love the display of ornaments and the shelf round the top of the room.  Very classily done :)
Awwwhhh thanks for those comments, we are all smiling really proudly now..  :D/

nicoledlrp

absolutely gorgeous - can i move in please ?!

Javey74

Well I'll ask Jen..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

HayHay

WOW! I love it!

Javey74

Quote from: "HayHay"WOW! I love it!
Thanks HayHay..  :D

Masamune

I am in LOVE with that bedroom.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune"I am in LOVE with that bedroom.
Thanks Masamune..  :D

Jen was thinking that she may have a few lodgers..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

nicoledlrp

bet the hamster loves it and also bet s/he has a disney name !
p.s. be careful with the ornament shelves. my daughter has the same ones in her room (from argos) and 3 of the legs split at bit where you screw them in.

Javey74

Quote from: "nicoledlrp"bet the hamster loves it and also bet s/he has a disney name !
p.s. be careful with the ornament shelves. my daughter has the same ones in her room (from argos) and 3 of the legs split at bit where you screw them in.
You would be correct, they are 2 Russian Dwarf hamsters called Chip'n'Dale..  :D  Unfortunately Dale died about 2 month ago..  :(

As for the stands, they seem fine, I've added a few extra strengtheners to keep them together in a line and the legs are still ok. But thanks for pointing that out, I'll keep an eye on them..  ;)  :)

bellefan75

what a lucky girl!!! Beautiful room  :D
1996~ Santa Fe & Davy Crockett Ranch
1997~ Cheyenne
1997~ Sequioa Lodge
2005~ Santa Fe
2005~ Sequoia Lodge
2007~ Santa Fe
2008~ Newport Bay Club
2013~ Hotel Cheyenne
2016~ Hotel Cheyenne
2018~ Hotel Cheyenne

Javey74

Quote from: "bellefan75"what a lucky girl!!! Beautiful room  :D
The smile has increased further on Jen's face..  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

I wish my room was as tidy! I love jens room!! :) Here's a few pics of my room which was taken a few months ago, so some things have changed.. I am seriously running out of room badly :o  lol....

Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Wow that's quite a collection in one room Aveen, I'd be stuck for space with all that..  :mrgreen:

There's only one thing for it, knock a wall out into another bedroom and start again..  :lol:  :mrgreen: