Nightmare before Christmas in Disney 3-D

Started by Patrick, November 14, 2006, 06:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

If you live in the UK I suggest you find your way to some weird cinema i've never heard of at the beginning of December if you are a fan of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, which can now be viewd in Disney 3D.  Of course it was released in the US last month, but as ever here in England we have to wait longer, release date 1st December 2006.

Kristof

At least you'll be able to see it in the cinema... We're not getting it here...  :roll:

penfold12

Any idea which cinema's are showing it in the UK?

Patrick

I know of Odeon Manchester, Wimbledon and Bath.  I suspect also one in London, but do not know of any others at the moment.

penfold12

Any near Birmingham, seeing as its such a great city! cough cough

Anthony

Quote from: "penfold12"Any near Birmingham, seeing as its such a great city! cough cough
*silence* :P

Seriously though, it's strange Birmingham doesn't have a cinema with a digital screen yet. :?

The "full" cinema listing is:

Vue West End
Vue Cheshire Oaks
Odeon Bath
Odeon Wimbledon
Odeon Printworks Manchester

More info: http://www.thefilmfactory.co.uk/nightmare3d/index.html

So basically, go to London or the North West (or Bath), otherwise you're out of luck. :lol:

It opens this friday in the West End.  Also, it seems they're showing Knick Knack in 3D with the film, which I didn't know.  Strange combination.

penfold12

Thanks for that, looks like im off to Manchester!

Anthony

Prepare to be robbed of your life savings by Odeon!! :D

Hilary

I saw this yesterday at Vue West End - wonderful! It's not "Honey I Shrunk The Audience" style 3-D where the images reach out the screen, simply, well, 3-D and it looks great! Before the film they showed a 3-D version of an old Pixar favourite too - but, you know what got me the most? Seeing the fireworks and castle all 3-D-ified in the Disney logo! Just like being there :D

If you get a chance to see it, go!

Masamune

8) Woo, Odeon Manchester!

:D I have to see it! :) I bet Zero looks amazing in 3D!