Your favourite store?

Started by hawian rollercoaster, April 01, 2011, 10:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawian rollercoaster

Hi,what is you're fav store in DLRP!!!!! thanks
   :stitch:  :lilo:  :hook:  :stitch_bounce:  :donald:  :peter:  :mickey2:  :minnie:  :mickey1:  :pluto:  :beast:  :jack:  :hercules:  :dory:  :belle:  :bambi:  :tink:  :maleficent_bounce:  :lamp:  :nemo:  :cheshire_bounce:

davewasbaloo

Difficult one to answer, as shopping is so poor in DLP these days - hence why I kind of scratch my head at the World of Disney going in. I would say for likelyhood of fining something to buy, the Harringtons in Main Street; Lily's Boutique: Art of Disney in WDSP and the Disney Gallery in DV win.

For interesting stores to look at - then Main Street Photography; The Storybook Store; The Curious Giraffe; Merlin's Workshop and Snow White's Cottage win.
since 2001 (many before that)

dagobert

My favorite store is Main Street Emporium, because of the theming. Harringtons and the shop in the castle, I don't know the name, are also beautiful.

In the Studios I like the TOT shop and the Walt Disney Studios Store. The last one is my favorite to shop, because it is never crowded and it offers the same stuff like every other store.

nicoledlrp

the shop at snow white was the first one that i ever visited many moons ago and is still my favourite. i also really like the large store as you go into the studios

SwipatronSparks

love the tot shop theres something about it that i love =] and any shop on main street expecially at night when all the lights are coming on... its just magical for me =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

thekirtley

I love "Le Confiserie des Trois Fées" (Three Fairies sweet shop) :D
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

aliscrapper

Quote from: "thekirtley2"I love "Le Confiserie des Trois Fées" (Three Fairies sweet shop) :D

Where is that one located?? DH loves his sweeties!! ;)

thekirtley

It is just behind the castle :D

aliscrapper

Quote from: "thekirtley2"It is just behind the castle :D

Thanks. :thumbs:   Will definitely make sure we pay it a visit in September - DH will be in sweetie heaven! lol!

thekirtley

It's not the largest selection ever seen but it's certainly nice!:D

aliscrapper

Quote from: "thekirtley2"It's not the largest selection ever seen but it's certainly nice!:D

DH loves checking out all the sweetie shops! And if he spends up on sweeties; he can't object to me buying up on Disney goodies! lol! :thumbs:

Timbo

Merlins Workshop , when it first opened was wonderful as it was so magical , lost some of its mystery now . The three fairies sweet shop is a favourite as I was transfixed the first time I saw the fairies in the fireplace !

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Timbo"Merlins Workshop , when it first opened was wonderful as it was so magical , lost some of its mystery now . The three fairies sweet shop is a favourite as I was transfixed the first time I saw the fairies in the fireplace !

Where's Merlins Workshop?? Thanks :thumbs:

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Timbo"Merlins Workshop , when it first opened was wonderful as it was so magical , lost some of its mystery now . The three fairies sweet shop is a favourite as I was transfixed the first time I saw the fairies in the fireplace !

Sorry Timbo, the fairies are gone  :(

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "aliscrapper"

Where's Merlins Workshop?? Thanks :thumbs:

As you go into the Castle it is on the left hand side, or climb the stairs out of the Dragon's Lair.