The return of Shadowgirl PTR (Update 24/3/11)

Started by littlemermaid83, February 28, 2011, 07:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

kelly.dylan

Woohooo!!! Bless her little outfit, cant wait to see some more! I hope Dr Facilier is back for Halloween, think there will be lots of disappointed people if he isn't! x
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"Woohooo!!! Bless her little outfit, cant wait to see some more! I hope Dr Facilier is back for Halloween, think there will be lots of disappointed people if he isn't! x

I know, I will have one upset little girl if he isnt. If not we can go see Sulley instead ;)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

loladelorean

Sorry to hear about your breakup, Disney planning is the best cure though!
Loving Kyra's gorgeous dress, as usual can't wait to see all her costumes :) I'm sure Dr Facilier will be there, he was a big hit last year.
Also - that really is an amazing price :O was that with 30% off?!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "loladelorean"Sorry to hear about your breakup, Disney planning is the best cure though!
Loving Kyra's gorgeous dress, as usual can't wait to see all her costumes :) I'm sure Dr Facilier will be there, he was a big hit last year.

That was with 30% off, Sonya managed to book when the Irish still had 30% off so 490 euros each for 8 days is a awesome price.  If I was to take Kyra by myself it would be £923  :shock:

GaryL

Gotta agree with lola here.  I know it's a while away but the time will fly by and I'm sure you'll have loads of fun :D

loladelorean

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "loladelorean"Sorry to hear about your breakup, Disney planning is the best cure though!

That was with 30% off, Sonya managed to book when the Irish still had 30% off so 490 euros each for 8 days is a awesome price.  If I was to take Kyra by myself it would be £923  :shock:

That's crazy! DLP shouldn't be so overtly biased towards 2 parent families in their pricing  :roll: but its great that you and Sonya can save so much by going together, and the girls will have a great time together I'm sure  :D
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

littlemermaid83

So yesterday I was sorting out the cupboards and I found Kyra's autograph book from last year.  After she had seen that I had found it she proudly kept flashing this in my face -

I will have to upload the one Ariel did for her aswell, she did lots of little drawings for Kyra of Eric and Max  :lol:

strawjaw

Ahhh, sorry to hear about the break up, but hope you have a wonderful time. =)

I have a Nikon DSLR, and even though they may be more expensive than others on the market - they are the best.
You will find most professional photographers use Nikon. I wouldn't be without mine. =)
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]
January 2006 - WDW - Grosvenor Resort, Honeymoon, 14 nights.
March 2010- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 3 nights
March 2011 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 4 nights
December 2013 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, 5 nights

littlemermaid83

Update! 24/3/11

So on Monday I booked our Eurostar tickets. Was a bit annoyed that on the 2nd October Ashford International is shut so I have to go from Ebbsfleet instead.  Not looking forward to that as I have no idea where to go in Ebbsfleet and will probably end up getting lost lol.

Managed to get the cheapest seats, my ticket was £69 and DD's was £44.

The new Irish offer is 25% off and kids eat free, me and Sonya are debating if we should switch over to that deal as its only a extra £40 more each. Will let you know when we decide.

Also I have finally put together DD's silvermist (Tinkerbells fairy friend) costume (I didn't like the Silvermist costumes I had seen so decided to customise and put one together myself). Kyra loves it and I think its adorable.

kelly.dylan

Ah bless her, how cute does she look in that outfit!!! I'm glad you said you booked your Eurostar tickets already, i have been looking on the internet and still only goes up to mid sept so gave them a call and have booked mine too now, thanks :)
Hope Kyra feels better soon and you are both enjoying the sunshine xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge