What characters would you like to see more off?

Started by ben mcqueen, January 04, 2011, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TVTaughtMeHowToFeel

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Hmmm, I would rather we had more streetmousphere and bands appropriate to the themes of the park. In the American parks, it used to be you would see something like that at virtually every turn.

Character meet and greets are too much of a scrum in Europe. But I wouldn't mind a Roger and Jessica Rabbit meet, more villains and Jack Skellington outside of Halloween season, and the Dapper Dans are my number 1.

I totally agree!!! I want the Dapper Dans!!! I don't care for characters anymore, if they bring back the Dapper Dans :D I would just listen to them for hours and hours...

But a character who is seriously missing and has never before made a park appearance EVER... is Pegleg Pete from the Mickey Mouse Cartoons... which i don't understand, because villains have become so popular over the years, and he happens to be the first disney villain (I think) ...
Halloween 2000
Summer 2004
Halloween 2005
Christmas 2005
Halloween 2007
Halloween 2010
Summer 2012
Spring 2014
Christmas 2014

julesk

Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder, its near impossible to meet them these days despite them being huge charactors and big money makers.

Aurora1

We met them once, 2 years ago! They were at the "Descent of the Stairs" in DLH.

esmeralda

Quote from: "julesk"Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder, its near impossible to meet them these days despite them being huge charactors and big money makers.
I saw them last summer as well as '11 at their photo location in Fantasyland!
Julia

spacemountainplatypi

I don't think anyone's posted this and I  know they've never been at dlp and hardly at any other park in the world, but I think it could be a good idea to bring in Taran and Eilonwy from The Black Cauldron. That would make some headline news on all the Disney fanbases :P
"From Time to Time" -Le Visionarium.

Hey, i'm also a D23 Gold Member.... SO THATS FUN!

________Past Trips____________
3 Times in 2001, Twice in 2002, Twice in 2003, Once In 2004, Twice in 2005, Once in 2007, Twice in 2008, 3 times in 2009, Twice in 2010, Twice in 2011, Twice in 2012, Twice in 2013, Once in 2014. February 26-28, 2017.  December 3-6, 2017.

Next Trip: September 2018.

hawian rollercoaster

Do the frozen characters do any meet and greets .

zaza

polar vixen

I would loooooove to see Pocahontas... or chicken little
my daughter votes  John Carter (teenager!) Although I think a buff guy walking around with his shirt off would be a good attraction for teens, it might not count as really disneyish.  I had my photo with Flynn Ryder 2 years ago and she sat in the background gigling too embarassed to come and stand with him herself!
She says she was kidding, her real vote is.....Anna
my son votes tinkerbell,  (he's only 8 and gets really embarassed when we tease him about it!)
My 4 year old votes tigger, no matter how many times we stake out the winnie the pooh AND FRIENDS meet and greet, there's only ever winnie the pooh, has anyone ever seen anyone else there?

StarGazer

Any princes, really. The only way to meet them is through the Auberge du Cendrillon... and only one at a time!
Also, Elsa/Anna and Merida meet and greet.
♫ S-U-G-A-R, jump into your racing car, it's a sugar rush! ♫

sorceror

I would love to get my pic taken with the sorcerors apprentice but doubt that i will ever see in dlp, has anyone ever had a pic with him there?

PrincessEnya

Definitely the "missing" princesses: Pocahontas, Merida, Anna and Elsa. But I would also love to meet Tinker Bell or Hercules and Meg or Quasimodo, Esmeralda and Phoebus. Isn't it odd that Frollo from tHoND can be seen quite regularly at the parks but Quasi and Esmeralda can't?
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

julesk

Would love to see more of Princess Rapunzel with Prince Flynn and Princess Anna would be amazing.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: PrincessEnya on February 26, 2014, 11:22:55 AM
Definitely the "missing" princesses: Pocahontas, Merida, Anna and Elsa. But I would also love to meet Tinker Bell or Hercules and Meg or Quasimodo, Esmeralda and Phoebus. Isn't it odd that Frollo from tHoND can be seen quite regularly at the parks but Quasi and Esmeralda can't?

Frollo is not a regular character. Only during the Halloween season, which is logical since he's a villain and that one month a year is villains time.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: sorceror on February 25, 2014, 10:55:19 PM
I would love to get my pic taken with the sorcerors apprentice but doubt that i will ever see in dlp, has anyone ever had a pic with him there?

Not with him, but I have pics óf him. Does that count? :P
He was the main character of the Mickey's Magical Celebration show on Central Plaza Stage, during the Magical Moments festival in 2012. He also "orchestrated" the Bonfire spectacular that year at Lake Disney.

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''