people judging

Started by jackieann, October 09, 2010, 01:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Alexa

i went to disneyland for my 16th birthday and when my mum asked for birthday themed things (cake, balloons etc.) the cast members were apparently shocked!

all my friends say "don't you get fed up with going all the time" and i actually get quite defensive because it really annoys me when people think i'm too old for disney! I WILL NEVER BE TOO OLD FOR DISNEY

jackieann

i now feel its their loss, most have never been so dont know what their missing.  I also enjoy watching the disney films mainly newer ones, with the kids.  i just like escaping from he real world into a disney one.  Hand on my heart i think it makes me a happier person.

Asma

Quote from: "jackieann"i now feel its their loss, most have never been so don't know what their missing.  I also enjoy watching the disney films mainly newer ones, with the kids.  i just like escaping from he real world into a Disney one.  Hand on my heart i think it makes me a happier person.

That's exactly how I feel ,And it does make me happier . People will judge but  I just love Disney  so much!

littlebitofpixiedust

Let them judge and laugh. Who cares? I don't! Disneyland Paris is a happy place and I say we all could do with going to that "happy place" sometimes! As Walt Disney said himself "adults are only kids grown up anyway"
 So I maybe 26 in 2 days but my love for Disney won't ever change. I went before I had my son and now even more!
Unless they close DLP I'll always be a regular visitor :) that is all....

julesk

We didnt really tell anyone we where going this year as like all of you, we get the same responce 'Really, your going again!!'. Yet I agree, Disneyland might not change that much year to year but the feeling of being there,  in the middle of the magic, its something all those people will never understand. Both my daughter and I suffer from various health issues, making day to day hell at times. Yet trip planning, reading the forum, even saving towards our next adventure keeps me going and when we are at Disney, I forget everything. I love how once you are inside the park, everyone is equal. Young & Old, rich & poor. We all do the rides, hunt out charactors and secretly shed a little tear when we watch the shows. I love seeing my daughters face light up, when we watched dreams in May. I couldnt stop watching her reactions, it was amazing.

I am determined to still be visiting the magic when I have Great Grandchildren to show around. Who needs a boring beach holiday when you can share so much joy with such lovely CMs and visitors. We have booked next year, making it visit number 6  :D

Alexz

I'm 27 and all my friends think it's cool that me and my girlfriend is going to Disneyland. But if I were to go there alone I could imagine that they would think that was weird though.
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

Francydress

I'm going in celebration of my 21st birthday  :D/
Never too old. Even my boyfriend who is 23 is excited.
It's not my first and it won't be the last.