How much money do you spend?

Started by flor, June 05, 2004, 06:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flor

A little question: how much money do you spend on Pintrading?
every month? every year? ...

fortherone

Hi,

probably too much... I don't know... ebay...  I try to buy pins and to trade them, when I'm in Paris. But something around 40 euros/month... or more???
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

Anthony

Hmm well up until a week or so ago i hadn't bought any pins since January from eBay, but i did visit DLRP in April and spend far far too much.  I guess i didn't care because I don't get to visit DLRP that often so i bought what i could!  :D

I'd say about £20-30 a month on eBay,. that's about 30-45 euros!  :wink: Though usually i have one month when i buy a lot then one when i buy hardly any - it just changes depending on how much money i have, what pins are released, what pins are not too overpriced on eBay, etc.  :roll:

fortherone

By the way: On ebay the casey jr train is offered (I'm not seller nor buyer) - have a look: //http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6120820438&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
It just exceeded 200 euros...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

Anthony

Whoa! But then when you think about it you'd probably spend much more buying them all seperately...  :evil:

flor

Last week I bought a pin on Ebay too: that one of Fantillusion Maleficent. I wanted it desperatly. So I had to go to 25 euro for it whilst it was sold for only 10,5 euro in the parks. But it was a limited edition of 900 so I think it's worth it? Although I don't know anything about the worth ;-)
It's just a nice pin. and it's my favo villain ;-)

fortherone

Seems as if I was no real collector...  :wink:  but we spend a lot of money for seafood at "la Crie" in the shopping-center, so we can't afford the more expensive pins...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

fortherone

Ebay, yesterday and tonight: Train-series: Alice in wonderland; Stitch-Mona Lisa and Stitch-Hawaii Pin Event (LE 700) alltogether 44,56 euro (in fact they were sold in the u.s.). Bargain and/or expensive? Havin been to DLRP the last time, my son and I have bought 7 lanyards (stitch and tink) to have enough pins for trade -> 63 euro. Seems as if I was going to become a collector...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

Masamune

:) My limit on most pins I see on eBay is 2 to 3 pound...I tend to buy off ebay.com, rather than ebay.co.uk so that means my limit is about 4 to 5 dollars...on ones that I desperatly want, I'll bid higher...

simonandwendy626

:oops: We spend on average £300 per month on pins. But then that is DLP, DS and E-Bay so I guess it's not too bad.
Although the most we've spent is £700 in ten days at DLP :oops:

Masamune

Re:
Quote from: "Masamune":) My limit on most pins I see on eBay is 2 to 3 pound...I tend to buy off ebay.com, rather than ebay.co.uk so that means my limit is about 4 to 5 dollars...on ones that I desperatly want, I'll bid higher...
LOL! If only this were still true! I had only just started pin trading back then in 2005.

Well, I just bought 2 pins off eBay at like £14 each. I go through phases of buying more and trading more. I do prefer to trade for pins I want, but sometimes I just can't help browsing eBay.

Aveen2008

Last year I think I was spending up to £100 or more per month :shock: , however now it would probably be less than £20 because I had to sell loads of my collection to fund driving lessons and buying a car :P  so I had stopped collecting and am only restarting now :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

simonandwendy626

Aveen,

How is your new car going? Have you Disneyfied it yet? Our Corsa has Eve in it because we always name our cars,
Well I do :oops:  and there is EV in our license plate. We also have a little green alien and a C'Mon doll from the Corsa Ads.
And we play the DLP cd on our stereo. :D/