Disney Magical Moments Festival (From April 2011)

Started by Kristof, September 01, 2010, 09:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sven

We're getting OT here, but I have to disagree about Legoland ;) I prefer the realistic landscapes in miniland. Using one of two spare spaces in the german miniland to build some moviethemed area isn't making me happy. But of course Star Wars still draws people, and better than nothing.

Dagobert: Where else should Micky Maus-Magazin celebrate? Paris is to far away, I suppose. And Legoland is the biggest german park for their target group and surely has the most experience with corporate events compared to other parks targeted primarily at children.

dagobert

Quote from: "sven"We're getting OT here, but I have to disagree about Legoland ;) I prefer the realistic landscapes in miniland. Using one of two spare spaces in the german miniland to build some moviethemed area isn't making me happy. But of course Star Wars still draws people, and better than nothing.

Dagobert: Where else should Micky Maus-Magazin celebrate? Paris is to far away, I suppose. And Legoland is the biggest german park for their target group and surely has the most experience with corporate events compared to other parks targeted primarily at children.

I have never been to Legoland Germany, only to the one in Windsor, but I really enjoyed Miniland. I didn't know that the Star Wars land will be in the Miniland.

I totally agree with you that Paris is too far away and since the celebration is hosted by Ehapa and not by Disney, I think it is a good choice. I just wanted to point out that Legoland and the Merlin Entertainment Group is a competitor of Disney and so I think it isn't the best choice to celebrate a Disney product in another themepark. Nevertheless I think the park is a good choice, because, like you've said, it caters the target audience.

Sorry for being  :offtopic:

peter

i do agree that this is a new style festival, the only "new" things last year was tspl, and this year they have created new experiences. the fact that they have an unadvertised mini parade/character thing shows that something has changed in management.

disneyisthebest

Why do you get the previous festival's tickets if you visited on the start date of MMF?

Aladar

What's this?
Spam!

Kristof

Quote from: "Aladar"What's this?
Spam!

Spam post and user have been removed.  :)