Disneyland Resort Paris in September

Started by swity, September 09, 2006, 06:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swity

Hi everyone,

I just arrived from my last trip to Disneyland and like always it has been wonderfull. But it also gaves a few problems....Before we went to the park we've been to Paris for two days....It was very nice. But in the night before we wanted to go to DRP I became really sick and on the morning we had to call the doctor (wow- Disneyland has its own doctor....)Luckily the girlfriend of my brother speaks French because the doctor didn't understand much English....And while we were waiting for the doctor my boyfriend passed out and was unconscious. When the doctor arrived he also looked after my boyfriend and told us it would be better to bring him to the hospital....I got some antibiotic for me but my boyfriend called his mother and they decided not to go to the hospital...The rest of my family and friends has already been gone to the park in the morning and my mother and I went there at 1 pm. My boyfriend stayed at the hotel and slept a bit....so the first day was really bad and because I worried so much about my bofriend I couldn't enjoy the first day....But on the second day my friend felt much better and he joined us again. By the way it has been his first visit to DRP. I was still sick but it was ok and so we went to Buzz Lightyears Laser Blast because we didn't drive it so far....Well I have to say we all loved it....Although BTM was closed we didn't missed it that much because of this brandnew attraction....I think we have done it 10 times or even more often....But I wasn't really good.....At the end my friend helped my so I got a few points more....Everything was great but in Disneyland the had many many technical problems...Casey jr., the ship in Frontierland (don't know how its called in english), pirates of the caribbean, peter pan and buzz lightyear have been temporary closed because of technical problems.....But it has been a gret trip though and I can't wait to go there again

DisneyBud

Hmm, shame about getting ill, no holiday is fun when you're not at full health. But I'm glad you got better and managed to have a good time! Ah, the little technical difficulties always happen, but i guess they are all part of Disney lol.

Glad you enjoyed yourself

Kristof

Good to hear you had a great time despite some setbacks.   :D