Me (Sam) 21 *cough* ..... OK 39
Mark (DH) 41
Steph 15
Rob 7

Travelling from Portsmouth to Le Havre overnight
Arriving in DLP on the 23rd
Staying at the NPB Admirals Floor
Eating in
Cafe Mickey and Robs birthday cake (23rd)
Auberge do Cendrillonand Stephs birthday cake (24th)
Cafe Mickey for breakfast (25th)
Walts (25th)
Inventions (26th)

Obviously hoping to see lots of characters (So many eat n greets!)
And looking forward to riding the new rides as we havent been for 3 years-and this includes ToT..... maybe! :P

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Terkina

Have a great trip  :D/
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

-breeno-

Hope you have a great time in DLP Tubbsy  :D/   I see you're staying in the Admirals Floor.. so jealous :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

i love main st

have a fantastic time !!!!  safe journey, and looking forward to your trip report when you get back...and lots of pics of all your shoping...lol x

davewasbaloo

Hvae a fantastic time, and do please try ToT, it is worth it!
since 2001 (many before that)

tubbsy

Thank you :D And I'll try and work up the courage .... but not promising anything  :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

loladelorean

Have a fantastic time! Both your kids celebrating birthdays at Disney, the lucky things :)
Be brave and ride ToT, it is one of the best themed rides in the park with the very best cast members, and you'll be so glad you did it! It's an amazing sensation. Life's too short not to ride every Disney attraction! :P
Can't wait for your trip report when you return
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

DLP-Photos.com

Have a fantastic trip - and I hope the kids enjoy their birtday cakes!

Regarding TOT I swore not to ride it before my latest trip too, but just forgot my fear and walked on. From the second I entered the lobby I was taken to a different place where fear was replaced by pumping adrenalin (in the good way) and eyes popping out of my head. It is a top class Disney attraction and I ended up riding it 7 times!

Looking forward to the report!
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

toritinker

Have an amazing time Sam, can't wait to compare notes hahaha!!
xxxx
Sante Fe - December 2008
Radisson Blu Disneyland Paris - August 2010

DisneyBud

Have a great trip Tubbsy. You must be travelling now so the excitement must be building intensely. Have fun and definitely ride TOT!!!!

bigrossco

i hope you have a great trip and a great time in DLP

I highly recomend that you have a ride on ToT!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

tubbsy

Just got back-had the most Amazing trip!  :D  :thumbs:  :D  :thumbs: Will do a full report as soon as I've had some sleep

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

figaro

glad you had a good time! cant wait to read your report :) x
disney fund 25/08/10 - 4nights/5days at santa fe 16th November 2010 PAID
disney spends - £0 (lol)

tubbsy

OK so I had every intention of doing what Nicolai did-posting good things in green and bad things in red but you wont see much red in my trip report  :D  Please remember its three years since our last visit so us as a family are looking at Disney skin deep, not looking for the niggles and flaws regular visitors can see. It was just amazing to be back in the magic :D

So here we go (watch out for a few red bits, but most of it was FAB!

Day 0/1-travelling to the magic. We left our house at 8:30 at night and travelled the mega long distance of 20 minutes to Portsmouth to catch the overnight ferry to Le Havre.
Once booked in and on board and queueing as though to get on Crushes Coaster to just get our room key we got ourselves settled for the night. Only problem is the walls are thin (thinking this should be in red really!)
There was a young girl in the cabin to our right who didnt stop talking til gone midnight, then at 2:00am somebodys phone went off-OK fine, cant be helped but the man proceeded to have a 10 minute conversation!
"HELLO! YES? THE CODE? ITS 881188! YES! WHERE AM I? ON THE FERRY GOING TO FRANCE! NO! ITS OK! WE CAN TALK!!!" :shock:  :twisted:  :lol:
Then at 5:30 Steph decided to suffer from travel sickness! Poor kid, shouldnt laugh, but by this time we'd lost the will to sleep! :lol:  Steph and I got up showered and left Mark and Rob snoring (It'd take a Hell of a lot to wake Rob but I am sure that his snoring disturbed a few people! :lol: )
Steph and I got a drink and watched the sun come up and Le Havre come into view, the travel sickness ebbing and the exciement growing :D
About 7:00 we wandered back to the cabin to find Mark up and showered and Rob snoring with his backside in the air! Charming child. So we waved doughnuts under his nose until he responded, got him showered, dressed and fed and headed to the car.
As the ferry docked, Mark yelled at the TomTom for saying we had to go back to the UK, go to Dover and come across at Calais, the TomTom admitted defeat and planned our route to DLP from Le Havre. (I had a paper copy of our route in case we had satnav failure) and we headed off.
Good things TomToms, brilliant, pointing out speed limits, speed cameras and points of interest. They also say things like "I have found a faster route, would you like to take it?" Now here, dear friends, is a tale of knuckle whitening, stomach churning excitement. Mark clicked "Yes" We travelled along our way, looking at the beautiful view until I said the TomTom had taken us off the route I had printed off. Mark was OK with that, he was happy to follow the directions from our automated friend.....right up to the moment we came over the crest of the hill and saw..... the Eiffel Tower!
Explitives of not so cleaner versions of "Oh Golly Gosh" and "Whoopsie daisy" came out of our mouths before remembering we have a child with aspergers who will repeat every word he hears sat in the back of the car!
So Mark and I have a quick conversation and the jist of it was "OK Get a grip we can do this! Smurfy had given us directions on the train to go to Paris, so we'll skip that and just get on with it now shall we?"
"OK then-Rob look the Eifffel Tower!"
"Yay!"

And I should have had more faith in the TomTom cos she didnt steer us wrong. I may have gained a few more grey hairs, but Rob got to see the Eiffel Tower, and we made it unbelievably safely through Paris on a Monday morning.  :D/ Who needs a roller coaster for heart stopping thrills???

A round of applause for our survival of Paris traffic please! ...... No? OK, lets move on shall we?

The excitement built and we attach Stephs Ipod with Disney music on to the stereo, and we travel the last few miles singing at the top of our voices and as we pull off the motorway, Steph flicks her ipod to
"Tell everybody I'm on my way!"
"With new friends and new faces to seeeeeeeeeeee!"
"With blue skies ahead yes I'm on my way"
"And theres nowhere else that I'd rather beeeeeeee!"
 :D
We pull off the roundabout and into NPB  :D

Day One proper to come a little later

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

DopeyDad

=D>  applause well and truly deserved, sounds kind of fun letting Tommy take control for a bit and see what happens. I thought you had every inch of this trip planned? Love your report, loads of fun to read.