RC Racer

Started by Anthony, August 20, 2010, 04:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingajen

The photo location looks ok. The problem was telling a 3 year old and a 6 year old how to stand in there so it looked as though they were riding RC!

Martyn

I agree with Colombiad, its disappointing to see that they've missed out on the usual small touches that Disney add, like the barcode etc.

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi, i always rush to crush's coaster as soon as the park opens, im going 18th july. then i want to go straight to this, how long do you reckon the que will be at that time?

CafeFantasia

RC Racer is like a big Hot Wheels track, right? Well, so is this :-)

[youtube:1257nxdt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SjX7A_FR6g&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1257nxdt]

peter

Quote from: "Alan"RC Racer is like a big Hot Wheels track, right? Well, so is this :-)

[youtube:2l0ib5w1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SjX7A_FR6g&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2l0ib5w1]

why would someone do that?!

Martyn

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"hi, i always rush to crush's coaster as soon as the park opens, im going 18th july. then i want to go straight to this, how long do you reckon the que will be at that time?

It will probably be non-exsistant, as everyone will still run to Crush first.

Scissorsboi

When the area opened, I seem to remember that someone noticed that the power switch on the outside of the station switches as the ride starts? Is this now a broken effect, or did it never move in the first place?
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

davewasbaloo

It did indeed move when the area first opened. Then I believe it was broken for a while, but I thought I heard reports they fixed it again?
since 2001 (many before that)

Scissorsboi

Well that's good to know, it was one of the few added details in the area that took it a little higher than something Paultons would have made..
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Martyn"
Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"hi, i always rush to crush's coaster as soon as the park opens, im going 18th july. then i want to go straight to this, how long do you reckon the que will be at that time?

It will probably be non-exsistant, as everyone will still run to Crush first.

So even after waiting for crush we'll still be able to get on the ride in a decent time? ahhhhh i hate that massive rush, you wouldt believe how many times i have dreamt about rushing to that ride, i seriously need help hehe :) whats the que like in say the middle of the day on rc in say like july. We couldnt go on it in december as it was when disney was basically frozen :/

davewasbaloo

I doubt it, in April, we went to go on Crush before official opening and the queue was posted at 70 minutes. We did walk on to Cars more or less, but after we got off Cars and went to TSPL, the waits for this were at 45 minutes (it was about 10:15 am).
since 2001 (many before that)

fly_with_me_dumbo

ah that sucks :/ i guess it just depends on the day then. I went in august last year and waited like 30 mins at the most for crush :/ at 10am in december everything was walk on at that time hehe :) ah we shall see what the 18th july brings :D

fly_with_me_dumbo

last week i walked straight on!! after walking straight onto crush! was great they opened the park early! although rc racer freaked me ALOT haha

pasha3

sweet! what time did they open the park at?

fly_with_me_dumbo

9.30! i was freaking a bit about it as i had to get my complimentry tickets swapped for paper ones at guest servces and was like oh noooooo theyre all going in!! but luckiy guest services opened like 2 mins later :D