Devon pin meet in November

Started by Dorsetcandy, July 25, 2010, 12:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Everyone
 We have set a date for the next Devon Disney Pin Traders meet it will be Sunday 14th November 1pm-5pm please spread the word among your pin trading buddies esp those without the internet,here is the link to the event page on Facebook
//http://www.facebook.com/?sk=events#!/event.php?eid=129437177099053
 Hope to see some of you there!
                                Sam  :D

simonandwendy626

:hello: We will definitely try to come. :D

Dorsetcandy

Quote from: "simonandwendy626":hello: We will definitely try to come. :D

Would be great to see you there  :D i know it's a long way off and November is busy time at work for alot of people but thought it would be nice to meet up before the Xmas and New Year period and giving this much notice gives everyone plenty of time to make arrangements.

Even if you can't make it because you live too far away please take a look at the Facebook group/page as we are planning to do a secret santa involving pins which anyone unable to make it can still participate in if they send me a pin nearer the time! :)

Belle's World

Hi,
Won't be able to get there but would definately love to be involved in the pin secret santa. It's a great idea.
Ro

dlrpmad

if i have the money i would come! but i will still be recovering from DLRP money wise plus im seeing Paramore in November but will try and make it! id love to actually meet you guys!!!

I Wanna do the Secret santa, as i would have some pins to trade from DLRP.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

as you know I would love to come but shame I wont be able to make it :( I will like to hear about it though. I would like to go in on the secret santa thing though.

captain rocket

As I am not on facebook, with no desire to join, can you let me have the details of the meet please?
thanks in advance

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Everyone
 Glad to see even though some of you not able to make it you will be interested in taking part in the Secret Santa  :D

@Captain Rocket the pin meet will be held on Sunday 14th November from 1pm-5pm at the Ottery St Mary football club,Butts Road,Ottery St Mary which is near Exeter in Devon everyone welcome and please spread the word among anyone you know as i do know there are traders who don't use the internet nearer the time i will send flyers out to Disney stores as i did before the meet we held in Feb there is a fairly large hall there some of us brought some of our collections/framing attempts to show last time aswell.

The nearest train station is Feniton and there is an airport at Exeter we have an 8seater car and may be able to pick people up from the train station to save them getting a taxi.

I do try and check on the forums as much as possible but with 2kids under 5 and a busy schedule at the mo it can be difficult anyone who is wanting to ask any specific questions and wanting a quick reply please e-mail me mailto:dorsetcandy@live.co.uk">dorsetcandy@live.co.uk as i do tend to check this a few times a day.

Thanks Sam