Annoying Traders

Started by Belle's World, September 10, 2010, 08:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

Just wanted to have a little rant really. This year i've been doing a lot of trades via pinpics and in each trade i include a card that says please let me know when the pin arrives and leave me a reference on pinpics(i know that's gone to pot now). Anyway i regularly got people who failed to let me know they had received the pin and when i received mine i would email and ask if they had mine yet and the reply was normally oh yes i have it it came really quickly so why did they not let me know?
Anyway this week i have had my worst 2 experiences, i agreed 2 multiple trades both by the other persons original request. The first person who i traded 3 pins with waited for my pins to arrive before even sending them and failed to let me know that she had done that and again when i said i have my pins did you get yours then i get oh yes they came ages ago.
The other person was a 2 pin trade, i have waited 2 weeks and was getting worried so i emailed and asked when did you post and have you received mine, a reply came to say they were posted late (no exact date) and then ignored my other q so i sent another email asking again this time they said oh yes they received them really quickly but when they went to post my pins after the ones i sent arrived they couldn't find one of the ones we agreed the trade on so they have sent my Agent P pin back and kept the Up pin no discussion or asking me to see if there was anything else i would like and no asking which pin i would like back and the really annoying thing was it is a pin i really wanted and would not have agreed a trade for the other pin if it wasn't part of a mluti-trade and to make matters worse i still ahven't received them and they have not supplied a date they were posted.

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH

Ro

Stitch2814

Hey Ro that utterly sucks!!! I hope you get your pin back and it is completley inconsiderate of that trader to decide which pin you get back when it is up to you. Obviously that trader got greedy and kept the rarer UP pin and sent back the agent P pin which isnt fair to you. Id complain to pinpics or say your not leaving them feedback.

I completley agree with you on the principal that the people on the other end of trades never let you know when they recieved the pin I sent and we have to resort to sending them an email to ask if they had or not.

Ive heard nothing from a trade Ive made recently but since the pin I traded is being sent from within the US to somewhere else in the US and that went out about last friday so they should have the pin by now but heard nothing either.

I find it to be the americans who dont bother to let people know when or if they recieved the pin or not which is pretty sad to say when they have been at it much longer and should know to be more polite and not complete @@@@ to disregard common curtisy for other traders.

Same goes for when I leave feedback and they say oh Ive already left it and its blatenly not on my feedback page!!!

sorry for adding to your rant but thought I might as well XD