Imagineer your WDS...

Started by lil-shawn, August 22, 2008, 09:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

Hey folks,

now that a lot of rumours goes around about new rides ect. i came across about the idea that everyone can share his dream WDS with us  :)
What would u change, what would u add ect. feel free to post ur ideas, i think all of u have a good fantasy and imagination to create something fabolous.....

here is my little, or should i say big  idea  :lol:

First, in the space between cinemagique and stitch live, comes the Brown Derby Restaurant, with an garden to sit and eat outside in the summer month. On place de stars where now the stage is they sould built a little shop, suroundet with a hollywood blvd facade like this one from Disney Hollywood Studios.

//http://maps.live.de/LiveSearch.LocalLive?cp=28.35738831050395~-81.55958702545895&scene=29350058&style=b&lvl=2&explore=sst.0

now is Cinemagique, Stitch, and the Brown Derby behind this building, its time to name the street like Gower Street or La Brea Avenue and on the street u have the stars like in the Hollywood Walk of Fame...
And now we go to the existing Hollywood blvd. to extand it i was thinking of a longer street with shops and restaurants til we have a longer street to make a circuit.
When u walk the circuit to the left u come to the sunset blvd, it takes u to Moteurt action and Rnrc.

The Disney Hollywood Studios have this lake, that is one ear of the whole mickey face, cause they don´t finished it why they dont come up with this idea again and make our circuit in style of the mickey face, the biggest hodden mickey in the world   :roll:  

so this are now a few ideas of me, i have more to make it my dream wds.
now its your turn!!

TowMater

Toon Studio should have Monster Inc. Laugh Floor (Although it's a bit like Stitch) & Toy Story Mania.

Hollywood Blvd should have a couple of restaurant and shops and daily some Hollywood stars will be round there for meet and greets.

Get rid of them McQueen & Mater statues at Cars Race Rally and get some from DHS/DCA to have them in Stars 'n' Cars.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

disneyrules

I would love there to be a bugs life ride in the studios.
I love the film and i think they could make a really good ride out of the film. Im not sure what the ride could be though - any ideas anyone :)
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

JelleP

I once made a project called 'Le Tour du Monde'.
It's located at the end of the Hollywood Blv. and would (finally!) bring a lake to the WDS.

Play this video to get in the mood while reading ;)
[youtube:1y5bfob6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnc9R6TvFGw[/youtube:1y5bfob6]

An overview:

Legend
Light Blue - Path
Dark Blue - Lake
Green - Greenery
Brown - Rocks/Volcanos
Black - Rock structure (Tram Tour)
Grey - (New) Tram Tour Route
Red - New Tram Tour Station
Yellow - New Tram Tour Scene

White Star - Show like the World of Color Show
White Arrow - Entrance
White Stripes - Waterfall
Black Triangle - Tram Tour's New Scene

------------------------------------------------------------
In the story, Phileas Fogg of London and his newly employed French valet Passepartout attempt to circumnavigate the world in 80 days on a £20,000 wager set by his friends at the Reform Club.

In the attraction I'm working on, Jules Verne himself will be planning to make the journey. He has got a secret lab inside a huge volcano. Guests will enter the lab and discover a lot of strange things inside. There will be some stuff from other novels, like drawings of the Nautilus, strange crystals from 'A Journey to the Center of the Earth' and a model of the Columbiad Cannon ('From the Earth to the Moon').

Here's a sketch I made:

For more information, sketches and ideas, watch my website jellep.com (Concepts > 'Le Tour du Monde')
I think it would finally bring something unique to the WDS. The only real E-Ticket rides now are the RnRC and ToT, which are both copies from other Disney Parks...

So this is what I would love to see at the WDS! :D
Jelle.
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

15MagicalYears

I really think thats a fabulous idea you have there Jelle! I just dont think it fits very well with the Studios Park. Maybe this could be a possible attraction at a third gate one day in the future? Like I said though, great idea.

disneyrules

That really is a good idea Jellp all your ideas are brilliant!
I have got an idea for a genies flying carpet retheme.
The idea is to change it to a bugs life and in the centre will be the tree of the film and the carrages will be leaves so it will be like the scene when they are building the bird and they ride down the leaves.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

JelleP

^Thank you so much (both of you)!I don't think it fits in the Studios either :roll:, but I needed a location for it...
@15MagicalYears: Maybe it could replace Autopia, or at least a part of it ;)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

jwagner

Quote from: "JelleP"^Thank you so much (both of you)!I don't think it fits in the Studios either :roll:, but I needed a location for it...
@15MagicalYears: Maybe it could replace Autopia, or at least a part of it ;)

that sounds great...or you could replace pizza pplanet and add for example a themed restaurant ;)