lanyards, pin bags, storage? help!

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, July 04, 2010, 03:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin B

Does anybody know how much the pin trading bags and binders cost at DLRP?

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

pinman

hi all just to say that i put my pins all on cork boards so before i go to sleep i can then count them and i never able to reach the total as i fall asleep all the time i all ways use plastic sleaves ie (playing cards to show them off) in just back from the states and took 2 bags and 6 plastic sleaves full of pins from the uk stores and paris and most of them went that note from wendy is me (stewart pinman) hopew this helps you all if you going to paris then i take just the sleaves full of pins easyier and no wait in line at security(xray machine)

treble

the craft bag is a brilliant idea :) . i've seen them in craft shops but it never occurred to me that they would work. if the disney stores in the uk did one of their own i would buy one. at the moment we have ours on felt squares in a shoe box which works quite well-at least until we get a bag.
just like alice you\'re in wonderland