DLP Castmembers

Started by alaina82, June 25, 2010, 12:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alaina82

Hello

Does anyone know if there are any websites just for DLP CMs?? I know there are a few for WDW but havent come across any for DLP...thats arent in French anyway!

Im starting in Sept so wanted to speak to a few before i go, ask a few questions and see if anyone else is going on my leave date...maybe find a travel buddy  :D

Not sure if this was the right place to post this so sorry if i got it wrong  :oops:

JelleP

http://disneylandparis-casting.com/

It's an official website :D
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

alaina82

I know about that one, it advertises the casting opportunities. It does have a cast member section but i dont have access to it, i guess cos im not over there yet, but all the comments that are on display are in french!

JelleP

Quote from: "alaina82"I know about that one, it advertises the casting opportunities. It does have a cast member section but i dont have access to it, i guess cos im not over there yet, but all the comments that are on display are in french!
translate.google.com :-"
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

alaina82

Thanks JelleP i'll have a go  :thumbs:

disneyparkfans

Good luck being a cast Member! Whats your position?
"When You Wish Upon A star, Make No difference who you are!"................."It`s Just like We Dreamed it!"

Come on a magical journey with us, at disneyparkfans.webs.com!

alaina82

Im starting in September with the Character and Parade department :D

JelleP

Quote from: "alaina82"Im starting in September with the Character and Parade department :D
We, as members of the MagicForum and big DLP fans, finally have a connection with insiders then ;)

disneyparkfans

you are so lucky! Have a wonderful time!
"When You Wish Upon A star, Make No difference who you are!"................."It`s Just like We Dreamed it!"

alaina82

Ah thanks disneyparkfans....and JelleP i think theres quite a few CMs on here already :D/

disneyparkfans

I Know that you and its lewis where saying in a different forum that there should be a place to talk to current cast members before you go. I might be setting up a section for that on my website! I will let you know if i do via magicforum! the website is disneyparkfans.webs.com Again, hope you have a wonderful time being a cast member!
have a Disney day
disneyparkfans

alaina82

Ah that would be great!! Definately let me know and then i can contribute when i become one :D

disneyparkfans

thankyou very much! You will be the first person i tell!