Who's going to the Halloween party this year?!

Started by Masamune, August 21, 2006, 12:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

I won't be there which is a shame because it's never a party without The Butlin Boy! :wink:

blackcat

This will be my first Halloween night in a Disney park.
I'll be there with a group of about 30-35 friends. It's  the Parksmania Club Halloween Meeting    :D
http://www.parksmania.it - The first Italian internet portal about amusement parks

Patrick

Cool, the meetup sounds like an idea and 8:45pm should be ok, unless I have some problem like getting boots on my feet (it has been known before) :lol: .

blackcat

Quote from: "raptor1982"Let's say 20.45h in front of the Gazebo on Town Square?  Or has anyone else other suggestions?

It is a good idea. How can we recognize?
I think to be present  :wink:
http://www.parksmania.it - The first Italian internet portal about amusement parks

Kristof

My sister will be wearing a huge Belle gown.  You can't miss.  :wink:

Soap

Won't be there this year. I'll will be celebrating New Years eve this year @ DLRP!  :roll:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Masamune

Quote from: "raptor1982"There's only one this year.  It should start around 8.30pm, half an hour after the park closes.
:P 8:45pm should be good then! At the Gazebo thing in the Town Square!

:) I so looking forward to going now...not just for the party, but for everything! :D

Anthony

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Baloo - o.o Tell uuuus!
Remember that Lightning McQueen costume?  That's the one. :wink:

Lol, no - it's a rather unconvincing jack skellington.  It came today and doesn't look that bad though, but I know people will be staring at the bow tie all night. :lol:

I'll be at the gazebo anyway, probably with captain hook... :)

ruthiebabie

Quote from: "Masamune"My cousin definatly isn't coming now, so it's 50/50 whether or not I'll end up wearing my costume...what we might do is go to the party for a bit without costume, then pop back to our hotel to change if we feel like it... :lol: mum's decided she prefers my cousin's Evil Queen costume, and I really love my Queen of Hearts costume, so it would be a shame if I didn't end up wearing it...[/color]

Don't ever feel self concious about wearing your outfit - Disney is one of the rare places in the world where you can act like a kid, do what you want and join in without being judged - as everyone else is doing the same.  Get your outfit on and walk as tall and imperiously as the Queen of Hearts would!  I'll be looking out for you on the night.
Hey There Hi There Ho There It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day

ruthiebabie

PS - I am currently sewing my outfit which is just making me more excited.  We fly out of Liverpool on 30th on the early flight. 9 more sleeps!!!!

Masamune

@ Baloo - :P Aww, I bet you look fab!

@ ruthie - I'm trying to think positive! I've always said that Disney isn't just for kids... :lol: my main worry now is how I'm gonna get on rides wearing that huge dress...it's got so many layers of netting underneath it sticks right out! :) I'm sure on the night I'll be too excited to worry about what other people think of me...

:D Who are you going as?

Kristof

So to confirm to everyone, we're meeting up in front of the Gazebo (on Town Square) at 8.45 pm.  We'll be getting a group photo and then everyone can spread out in the park and have fun.    8)

Anthony

I'll have to hide at the back of this group photo...  :lol:

ruthiebabie

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Baloo - :P Aww, I bet you look fab!

@ ruthie - I'm trying to think positive! I've always said that Disney isn't just for kids... :lol: my main worry now is how I'm gonna get on rides wearing that huge dress...it's got so many layers of netting underneath it sticks right out! :) I'm sure on the night I'll be too excited to worry about what other people think of me...

:D Who are you going as?

We were going as flora, fauna and merryweather but my friends got cold feet. So now I'm a pink and black punk witch.  My witches hat is so big it won't fit in my case though so having to take it as hand luggage (might get some funny looks at Liverpool tomorrow!)

Poppy The Monkey

I'll try to meet you all at the Gazebo if I get there in time. Don't bother waiting though if I'm late  8)