Toy story 3 bo peep

Started by disneyrules, June 17, 2010, 05:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyrules

warning dont read if you dont want to know part of the plot of toy story 3 yet  :!:

[spoiler:3nqjneht]Im just posting this to see is anyone else dissaponted that bo peep wont be in toy story 3.
It has said on various sites that woody told some toys that bo peep and a few others were sold, broken or lost.
I understand why disney got rid of some of the characters but i think they should of kept bo peep because she was sort of woodys girlfriend.

It seems to me that they are replacing her completley. First the replaced her with lotso in the parade, they have replaced her game in toy story midway mania and now shes not in toy story three.
i know they want to introduce new characters but it just makes me sad. that bo peep and some of the other characters wont be seen on toy story 3[/spoiler:3nqjneht]

Anyway post back with your opinion please :D
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Owain

I have looked away from this, you should really put it in spoiler tags !

disneyrules

Sorry owain i did put a warning i didnt know how to do spoiler tags.
I have figured out how to do them now. :D
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Owain

Quote from: "disneyrules"Sorry owain i did put a warning i didnt know how to do spoiler tags.
I have figured out how to do them now. :D

No worries, i just thought that people wouldnt catch the warning text so didnt want to spoil it. But thank you for your consideration and putting it in spoiler tags  :D