The Sounds of Disneyland Paris

Started by montaguewarner, June 03, 2010, 09:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

montaguewarner

I don't know if anyone's come across this website before? Since my visit to the resort last summer i've been looking endlessly for the soundtrack for Mad Hatter's Tea Cups that i fell in love. And i found it today! Nearly a year later  :D
So i thought i'd share the love of Disneyland Paris soundtracks by showing you all this URL:

http://www.soundofmagic.com/menu.htm
Click on Sounds of the Magic then Disneyland Paris!

Its amazing, and has nearly every area loop etc that i can think of! and lots of them are the original files (ie, not recorded by holding a microphone up to the speaker)

Have fun everyone :D  :thumbs:

(ps this is NOT spam)
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

DopeyDad

That's a terrific find and something I've been looking for so thank you. Couldn't believe how comprehensive it is, someone has put a lot of work into that site.

montaguewarner

Quote from: "DopeyDad"That's a terrific find and something I've been looking for so thank you. Couldn't believe how comprehensive it is, someone has put a lot of work into that site.

Very true, It hasnt been updated for a long time (hence still Disney MGM studios, etc) but its got SMM2 etc on there. I only found one clip that specifically says EURO disneyland, but i suppose its because the creator couldn't find a good copy of the post 1994 version!

Was there anything on there you particularly had a goosebump moment of finding like me?  :D
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

tubbsy

Yeah! All of it! :D Great find :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

DopeyDad

I think the Frontierland sounds really took me back there, but also the sections on park posters is brilliant, seeing (and hearing) all those little details that you emerse in when you are there is fantastic and I could explore it for hours. Thanks Monty  :thumbs:

Dlrpjems

For more information on the current loops at DLRP check out Eyores blog over at magicmusic.net. The loops were recorded by myself and there's more to come in September. I hope you find them of some use

http://www.magicmusic.net/blogs/

Enjoy!

Timbo

It is a great site , it has been around for a few years as I have downloaded lots of music from it .I also love the section with the posters in it

carrydee38

what a fab site makes me wish i was there now...great to download for the car to play on way to airport

-breeno-

Sorry for the small bump but thank you so much for posting this.  What a fantastic website, all the DLP music takes me back, so much it's like I'm standing there  8)

Now though I have a question, is it odd of me that I was dancing around my house when listening to the Main Street music? :?  (really I was, with my laptop under my arm playing the music!  :lol: )
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

CafeFantasia

If you like Main Street music and you like iTunes, you're in luck. Search for the artist "Rick Benjamin & The Paragon Ragtime Orchestra" and you'll find a few rare albums that they play on Main Street, U.S.A. You can buy all the tracks individually for 79p each:

On The Boardwalk
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/on-the ... id48683637

The Whistler And His Dog
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/the-wh ... id48599571

-breeno-

Thanks for the links Alan, I might download a few of them tracks.  Much appreciated :)
- Walt Disney

Kristof

Check out their website: http://www.paragonragtime.com/

I bought The Whistler and his Dog cd last year.  They have a great service and my cd came with a personalised thank you card. :-)

CafeFantasia

If you buy the albums on CD directly from ParagonRagtime.com they cost $15 each (£10.07). Buy them from iTunes and they cost £7.99, a saving of £2. Of course, iTunes downloads don't come with a thank you card, but you can buy and listen to them today, rather than waiting for them to be delivered. Plus, legal downloads are much better for the environment.

Kristof

I'll go with the thank you card in this case. :-)

-breeno-

Thanks for the link to the site Kristof, I'll definitely consider it if I ever get around to buying.  The personalised thank you card is a nice little touch too :)
- Walt Disney