pinpics is terrible,will anyone trade with me on here please

Started by butterbear, December 04, 2010, 07:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butterbear

hi everyone,i am a recently joined member and i don't know much about pin trading but i love disney pins and any disney things actually.i joined here and pinpics too hoping to make friends and trade pins but i have been really saddened by  pinpics.i offered trades to people on there and out of lots of requests i sent i only had two replies back,one of which was quite abrupt and the other wasn't very friendly either but agreed to trade if i'd specially buy pins they wanted.this has been very disappointing really and i wasn't expecting pinpics to be like that but maybe i shouldn't have expected friendly people.my pinpics name is butterbear .i will update my trades on there often and my trade list is complete at the moment so if anyone would be nice enough to look at them i would appreciate it if you'd offer me any pins on here please.i haven't filled out my want list on there because i like pretty much all disney pins and there's too many to fill out,it would take me years to tick them all.the only ones i wouldn't like are high school musical and nightmare before christmas so please offer me any that you have,thanks,sabrina.people could tell me their pinpics names too.

daxyboy

i will take a look to see if i need any.i too get sick of pinpics,ive sent hundreds of requests and hardly ever get a reply

daxyboy

just tried lookin but pinpics wont let me view your trade pins

Stitch2814

hey dont feel down about not being able to trade through pinpics, it happens to everyone and some traders just dont have the cursity to reply which I find quite rude but once you;ve been collecting a while you get quite used to the silence from pinpics.

Aveen2008

Hey Sabrina,

don't worry you aren't the only one to find it very hard to trade on pin pics or to find people willing to trade and i knw it can be disheartening at the begining. A lot of the people on pinpics are pretty hard core traders who are usually trading for limited edition pins or hard to find ones, moreso than core pins.

I'm not sure if you know the rules around pin trading and the different types of pins?

I took a little look at your traders and I notice you have quite a few button pins/badges listed. These badges aren't really as popular and arent the same as pins that people trade, like the others you have, so most people won't trade for them (just a tip). Ebay sells loads of great pins and some are for good prices so you could build up your collection that way and its best to use someone with good feedback.I don't really have any trading pins at the moment but try not to worry and just keep building your collection :)

all the best xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

simonandwendy626

Hi

I could not agree with Aveen more  :thumbs:

You will find that once you post more pins on pin pics then you will find trading alot easier, we started out with only 10 traders and found it very frustrating that no one seemed to want to trade, but slowly as our collection grew we got more and more requests and people started to accept the trades we offered. On wednesday last week we had 8 requests alone.

So please dont despair  :D  and keep making the offers as someone out there will want a pin you have

Best of luck

butterbear

thanks for all your help everyone.i've updated my trade list on pinpics,my name there is butterbear.i've removed the button badges and i'll give them free with any trades on here.i only wish to trade on here really but i would accept any requests i get.i will post on the share your pins topic when i can take photos,which should be soon hopefully.take no notice of my want list because there are far too many for me to wade through and tick so it's not a decent list.i collect any disney pins of any sort so please offer me any.thanks.

Lani

Love your princess pins in paticular:
Pin 68059: Disney Store Europe - Princess with Castle - Cinderella
Pin 74759:Disney Store Europe - Princess Cinderella 60th Anniversary

My username is Laniy and I only have a few up on there as I only collect Princesses, PotC and Marie pins. I do have more but they're my boyfriends Nightmare before christmas ones.

Dreams do come true in New Orleans?