Pin Trading: Your Disney Store UK wishlist

Started by Masamune, September 25, 2009, 11:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

I sent disney an email saying if I conducted a survey of characters we (the buyer) woudl like to see made for us as pins etc and I got a reply saying they wouldnt be able to use such information as its not carried out by themselves and to check facebook for any updates..

I find it hard to believe that they depend on facebook to let people know about events such as new stores openings etc etc..I missed out on the new Belfast store opening since they did it on a monday and it would of took me 6+ hours to get there since Im in Cork..its plain rubbish.

Clarebelle

well Disney need to conduct their own research instead of guessing. I would be more than happy to travel to london to take park in any market research they need to do
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

SwipatronSparks

top of my wishlist are the cast member pins that have disney character names on them you know the ones with mickey, minnie... etc written on them =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

simonandwendy626

:roll:

Went in especially last Saturday to get the Woody pin only to be told that they hadn't sent them and that they Might be in on Monday!!!!
Went in Monday and they had them so I bought four in two seperate cash transactions.

I made a comment about trading and was told that there wasn't really any interest any more.
I pointed out that that was because there is no advertising or promotion about it and was told "But we have the bogof poster up, (A4 size above the pins which are on a gondola facing the sale section. Not prominent)
I said that that was not what I meant. They don't always wear the lanyards and the small pin board is now behind the counter. No attempt has been made to really attract traders in. But then again our store is highly neglected.
The team there are excellent save one who has now gone :D.
Now that person is gone the atmosphere has drastically changed, i.e everyone's happy. They may be short staffed but they all try their best. Unfortunately Pin trading gets neglected :cry:

They all have their own wishlists although majority all want more Stitch :)

TTFN