Fantasyland Festival Stage

Started by ZINDERELLA, April 29, 2010, 01:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZINDERELLA

Does anyone know if anything goes on here any more?

I was having a look at the Parc maps to fugure out what we haven't done yet to start thinking about our planning for October (yes I know it's a while away yet, but.........)

I came across the Fantasyland Festival stage and realised how pretty it is and wondered if anything actually happens there???

Any ideas folks? :roll:
2007 Halloween- Santa Fe
2009 May 1/2 Term- Newport Bay
2010 Halloween - Sequoia Lodge
2010 Xmas - Newport Bay (the one we won!)
2012 May 1/2 Term - Sequoia Lodge
2013 July - Magic Circus
2017 Magic Circus

missbounce

Quote from: "ZINDERELLA"Does anyone know if anything goes on here any more?

I was having a look at the Parc maps to fugure out what we haven't done yet to start thinking about our planning for October (yes I know it's a while away yet, but.........)

I came across the Fantasyland Festival stage and realised how pretty it is and wondered if anything actually happens there???

Any ideas folks? :roll:

I don't often venture near that way when I visit, but I know there are character greetings there fairly regularly (princesses and Winnie the Pooh spring to mind).

Cara
[size=150]Little Miss Bounce[/size]

carrydee38

i think that they have the winnie pooh show on there at christmas time and think summer time you could check past summer and winter schedules for that..if that is any help

_Natalie_x

Hi Zinderella,   I have performed on the fantasyland stage with my drama academy when we took part in the "Magic Music Days" in October 2009. This was something when performing arts groups could send in videos of them performing, then a few groups were picked to perform on that stage, and anyone from the park could go in and watch :)
Our group was picked and we performed numbers from High School Musical, Wicked, Chicago and a few other dance numbers.  It was a really good experience to perform inside the park :D   and there wasnt alot of audience obviously since we didn't really have anything to do with Disney but it was nice for other park go-ers to watch us :D   Afterwards when we were walking around the park, a family asked for a picture with us because they'd seen us perform earlier :D

So i dont think anything officially disney happens there anymore but every now and then they will have groups perform :D
here is the website if you are interested :) http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/event ... days.xhtml

Natalie xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

ZINDERELLA

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Hi Zinderella,   I have performed on the fantasyland stage with my drama academy when we took part in the "Magic Music Days" in October 2009. This was something when performing arts groups could send in videos of them performing, then a few groups were picked to perform on that stage, and anyone from the park could go in and watch :)
Our group was picked and we performed numbers from High School Musical, Wicked, Chicago and a few other dance numbers.  It was a really good experience to perform inside the park :D   and there wasnt alot of audience obviously since we didn't really have anything to do with Disney but it was nice for other park go-ers to watch us :D   Afterwards when we were walking around the park, a family asked for a picture with us because they'd seen us perform earlier :D

So i dont think anything officially disney happens there anymore but every now and then they will have groups perform :D
here is the website if you are interested :) http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/event ... days.xhtml

Natalie xx

Thanks for the info. Sounds like you had a great time! How lucky you were to perform at Disneyland. :thumbs:  =D>
2007 Halloween- Santa Fe
2009 May 1/2 Term- Newport Bay
2010 Halloween - Sequoia Lodge
2010 Xmas - Newport Bay (the one we won!)
2012 May 1/2 Term - Sequoia Lodge
2013 July - Magic Circus
2017 Magic Circus