Price: 12,00 €

Saturday August 26th 2006

Winnie the Pooh 4 pin set
Ref: 209411006043
Price: 18,00 €

Stitch 4 pin set
Ref: 209411006041
Price: 18,00 €

Pirates of the Caribbean starter kit (lanyard + pins)
Ref: 209411006006
Price: 19,90 €

Walt Disney Studios Pin Event
Saturday August 26th, from 9.00am

Come trade your pins at the Studios and discover some special exclusive pins just for this event!

Fantillusion

cool,
It is ashame I cant get pins as I live so far away from the resort!
I wouldnt know how to trade them anyway.
-Craig

Anthony

You can order pins through the special mail order address, if there's any you desperately want: DLP.PINTRADING.MAIL.ORDER--AT--disney.com

It's really easy trading pins, just a few hand gestures is all it takes to ask, you don't necessarily have to speak different languages. :lol:  I only started on my last visit, but I really enjoyed it.  In the Emporium they sometimes have the Pin Board out, and you can swap any of your pins for ones from other disney resorts, which is quite cool.  The CM there will often help you find quite a rare one too. :)

Nala_84

Sounds interesting ;) Did you got to different Cast Members "on the street"? Or just to those who sale pins, too?

I only have two pins with the years I went to DLRP (2004, an oooold Mickey like in Steamboat Willie, and 2005, the Mickey from Fantasia). My boyfriend has had an Indiana Jonas Backwards pin from 2002, but maybe he lost it when we were moving  :(  :roll: Oh, and we have a pin of "Hotel Santa Fe" and of "Hotel Cheyenne"!

Can you also trade/change a pin that only costed 6 Euro into a more expensive pin?  :P
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

Quote from: "Nala_84"Can you also trade/change a pin that only costed 6 Euro into a more expensive pin?  :P
Yes!  As long as it's a proper Disney pin (with (C) Disney on the back) it can be traded for any other pin.  I think me and Patrick bought the whole range of reduced-price 3€ pins. :lol:

I only bought my lanyard a day before I left though, so I didn't do much trading.  Just with a few CMs when I was buying something in a shop, and only when there wasn't a long queue waiting behind me, obviously. :wink:

Nala_84

That's a good "trick" though, buying reduced pins and trade with them... I'll try that next year ;)

I just remember that my best friend gave me two pins from America... but I guess I wouldn't give them away! One is an Elvis Stitch and the other one an old Mickey with the Words "New York" on it :)!

Does anyone know whether there'll be a special 15th-Birthday-Pin next year? (I hope not only in April?!)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

I haven't heard a single whisper about it, but I'd be very surprised if they didn't go crazy with 15th anniversary pins next year...

I hope they make some open edition ones too, it's annoying when they just make LE versions of nice pins and they sell out within a day...

fly_with_me_dumbo

QuoteI think me and Patrick bought the whole range of reduced-price 3€ pins. :lol:

Do they often reduce the pins? i know when i went in august before they had christmas stuff reduced. I was also wondering i have a winnie the pooh pin its metal and has (C) disney on the back but i think i got it free in a cracker or something, its the old style original pooh look, would i be able to trade it, i also have a pumba metal one with (c) disney on, is that tradeable too?

The Butlin Boy

Here they are:
Stitch 4 pin set

Winnie the Pooh 4 pin set

Pirates of the Caribbean starter kit (lanyard + pins)

Stitch Invasion #11 pin

fly_with_me_dumbo

on average how much are single pins at dlrp?

Anthony

They're usually 6€.  This topic might be useful for you: viewtopic.php?t=15 :ears:

fly_with_me_dumbo