pin trading bags

Started by weebo1980, April 04, 2010, 03:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weebo1980

Hello iam after the small stitch pin trading bag and you get a big limited stitch pin with the bag, anyone know where i can order this on line??

norhel

Howdy!

You can find som more info at DLRP Magic fan site at http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guidebook/prac ... lcontacts/
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

weebo1980

mmm iam not sure about that site, can i buy on line from there?

norhel

Quote from: "weebo1980"mmm iam not sure about that site, can i buy on line from there?
The link I gave you is to a fan site.
As far as I know, Disneyland Paris does not have an online site you can buy pin from. You have to contact them via mail, and ask there. At //https://my-disneyland.disneylandparis.co.uk/contact-us/index.xhtml and choose mail order, you can ask for the pin bags. Not sure what DLP mail order offer, but atleast it's dosen't hurt to ask.
Or else I could recommend you a search on ebay, amazon etc.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

captain rocket

Just to confirm what I have said on another post, Disney's mail order dept ask you to order the goods by email and enclose your credit card details on an ordinary site! there does not appear to be a secure way to pay them! I would never let my CC details be sent on an unsecure site and I believe Disney are wrong to ask you to do so

simonandwendy626

Hi there,

Couldn't help feeling a little sad about the comment about Disneylands mail order department and security.
I have been ordering and paying for pins through them for years and have never had any problems with security.
I always deal with the same person, Soraya Barbier and she is such a lovely person, nothing is ever too much trouble and I should definitely know as I can be a pest in regards to new releases, he he. I used to phone her every month for my orders but now I do it through e-mail.
If you're not happy e-mailing your details you can also fax your info over.
Or if you don't like that way then another secure, although expensive way to do so is to obtain Euro cheque's from your bank and send them over.
Not sure about other banks but I used to use The Royal Bank of Scotland and although they charged for this service it was totally secure.
In regards to pin bags, they don't have any thing small but have just released a new version of the pin bag which is similar to the normal black bags with felt pages and zipped pockets. These new bags are grey which, although sounds a bit yuck are actually quite nice.

Anyway, hope this is helpful.

Have a Disney Day

Wendy