Disney Pin Trading bag

Started by Matt5035, December 09, 2009, 06:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt5035

hi i am new to the forum

i just want to know if any one know where to get a Disney Pin Trading bag in uk as i look and  can not any??? :(

Masamune

:( eBay is the only place I can suggest really, since they don't yet sell Pin Bags at The Disney Store.

Matt5035

ok thx

shivvers

:ears: Hi there! :D I'm a newbie and I saw the stuff about the pin bags. They are ridiculously expensive to get online from the US and they are not really much better from ebay.
I went to the recent Pin Signing event at the Milton Keynes store for the Launch of the new Sword Series  :D/ It was brilliant! But,I got some insider info. All the pins apart from a few had been recalled from all the stores a week before the event -I saw the list, there were 3 A4 pages. The Launch of the Sword Series was the re-launch of Pin Trading in the UK. The top people who were there wanted to see how popular pin trading was in the UK. Needless to say the place was packed!
Because of this one of the Cast Member's I got talking to, told me that there is a very good chance they will go all out to bring pin trading to new people. So Disney Store UK will not just sell lanyards but bags and other accessories as well because they want pin trading to be as much of a success here as it is elsewhere.
Well fingers crossed and keep asking in your local store!! + on facebook!!

Sorry for the essay!! :thumbs:  

Shivvers  :minnie:

Masamune

:P I'm currently in the process of arranging a trade for a pin bag. Would be so awesome if I can pull it off.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "shivvers":ears: Hi there! :D I'm a newbie and I saw the stuff about the pin bags. They are ridiculously expensive to get online from the US and they are not really much better from ebay.
I went to the recent Pin Signing event at the Milton Keynes store for the Launch of the new Sword Series  :D/ It was brilliant! But,I got some insider info. All the pins apart from a few had been recalled from all the stores a week before the event -I saw the list, there were 3 A4 pages. The Launch of the Sword Series was the re-launch of Pin Trading in the UK. The top people who were there wanted to see how popular pin trading was in the UK. Needless to say the place was packed!
Because of this one of the Cast Member's I got talking to, told me that there is a very good chance they will go all out to bring pin trading to new people. So Disney Store UK will not just sell lanyards but bags and other accessories as well because they want pin trading to be as much of a success here as it is elsewhere.

that sounds so good! I didnt know that at all! I knew they had  been recalled for the event but not that! :D

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "shivvers":ears: Hi there! :D I'm a newbie and I saw the stuff about the pin bags. They are ridiculously expensive to get online from the US and they are not really much better from ebay.

that sounds so good! I didnt know that at all! I knew they had  been recalled for the event but not that! :D

Stitch2814

it does sound good but I doubt it would be anytime soon.

simonandwendy626

Hi,

That sounds great but I just hope that they don't go down the same line as the other parks. What I'd like to see is a bag with more pages and no pockets. And they need to address the issue of a problem I have found with some new style bags.
The older bags have thinner pages whilst the new bags have thick pages which do protect the pins better but you can't put pins on their backs into the bag.
I'd also like to see the plastic dividers in these bags which protect the pins.

That's my little rant over. LOL.

Have a great day everyone

Wendy