I'm going to Walt Disney World!

Started by Vegitabeta, October 26, 2011, 09:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegitabeta

I needed to let this out somewhere, and I know you guys understand the feeling so yes, I'm going to WDW in December!  It'll be my first time visiting there at Christmas time, so I'm really excited to see all the festive things!  It's also a fairly last-minute trip, so I don't have too long to wait, thank the lord =D>

So yeah, woo!

Josh

Ha ha. I know the feeling. No matter how old you are, it still feels the same. :P Congrats. I wish I could go, too. It's so hard to afford.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Vegitabeta

Yeah well I'm tagging along with the parentals, haha.  I've been told we're on a budget though, which I totally understand!

norhel

Have a great trip!
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Vegitabeta

Thanks!

15MagicalYears

Oh I'm jealous! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time! Is it just WDW or the general Orlando area?

Vegitabeta

We are staying at Disney and that is the main reason for going really.  We were going to venture over to Universal but the prices are just too much.

Terkina

Have a great trip.
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

Dixieface

Have a great trip!! Have fun, which I doubt you wouldn't ;D
"I don\'t want the public to see the world they live in while they\'re in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they\'re in another world." - Walt Disney ~

davewasbaloo

You are going to miss out. Our next trip to florida, we are likely to skip wdw and head to universal, sea world, busch gardens and legoland. Our last trip to WDW was the worst holiday in my life and dlp was in better shappe. I heard things have improved since then, hope you have a good time.
since 2001 (many before that)

Scissorsboi

I did that during our trip in October/November, the other parks offer better attractions, food and less crowds than the WDW parks, which are massively overpriced! I love Florida, but I'm in no rush to go back to WDW unless it's for an after hours event like Very Merry Christmas Party.

I'm interested to see that you thought Universal was too expensive, when it's half the price for a 14 day Flexticket than it is for a 7 day Disney hopper!
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

Vegitabeta

I didn't miss out, thank you.  Walt Disney World is miles ahead of Paris, particularly in the form of CMs.

The only way I wanted to do US was in one day but with the two park option, so a 7 day ticket was far too much.  Alas so was the 1 day ticket.

Tinkswishes28

Did you have a good trip ? I ve always thought wdw is miles ahead of paris, but then i have only been once, and that was 10 years ago.
2005 DLRP

Vegitabeta

Yes I did thank you!  Was nice to see all the Christmas decor, and the weather was still really nice, not too hot or too cold.