Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyfanatic

Glad I could help you. It really is a good ride and unless you have problems being in the dark you will be fine and love it. I can hear you sreaming with delight already (like I was) It might not even be as busy by Sept. or if it still is maybe they'll add FP to it. Definitly do it as much as you can. I would've waited in the regular line for 2 hours but rest of the family didn't want to. That is how much I love it!

Masamune

:shock: Only three words can describe this ride...

Best. Ride. EVER!

:D It was SO much fun! The bits before the main coaster part were lovely, and the animatronic Bruce was fantastic. :P Then when you got into the dark part it just went crazy! Up and down, round and round! I absolutely loved it! We waited in the que for an hour to get on this ride, but it was well worth it!

Bowie

Here a very nice video of Crush's Coaster it's a official video

LINK

Source : Disney Central Forum Plaza (And Disney 15th anniversairy blog

Crush_Love

that's great!!!^^
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

CafeFantasia

If anyone wants that official Crush video available in iPod format, just ask.

Mansion Staff

hmm, I like how it looks, but I will have to conquer my fear of fish to go on it
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

davewasbaloo

It is a good ride, and definately a step forward.  But no way will I wait that long for it again.  Crazy.
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

DLRP recently released this new promotional image for Crush's Coaster:

I'm guessing it'll be the "key visual" they use to advertise the attraction from now on (dodgy photoshopping included). Notice the real turtles are the same design as the ones on the facade/backdrop of Studio 5. :)

Bowie

Look this is what a was waiting for , it's way more beautifull then the other Visuals like you see on the bords in Disneyland. I like that they used the Shells (cars) in the visual . And something else the Turtle you see on the background looks like the the right hand from Hopper in a bug's life , that stupid one. But thanks for posting !

The Butlin Boy

Wow, that is very nice, much better than the other one as this one actually shows you what the ride is like unlike the other which is just pictures of characters. I wonder if they are planning to release a new one for Cars like this, with the actual cars on it. I love the fact that they have used the images of the turtles that are on the building, it's a nice little detail :wink:

RnRCj

It's good that they've used images from the actual ride now :)

Anonymous

Couldn't view that link above, it's restricted.

I saw a video on YouTube but it's very dark, and you can hardly see anything.

Hoping the queues are smaller when I go in September.

:)

smurfy74

I cant see it either it says its restricted

Anthony

All the official videos Disneyland15.com had hosted on Dailymotion have now been made private. :( Shame really, it looked like they were getting a lot of hits, it's good advertising.

Edit: Actually, it still works where I posted it on DLRP Today. http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2007/06/ ... ide-video/  :D

smurfy74

Thanks Baloo, thought it looked really good especially the jelly fish, can anyone that been on the ride say if there is a lot of spinning as Im not a fan of spinny rides