Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Oh, no onride pics? That's a pity :( Even Winja's Fear & Force (similar ride) in Phantasialand offers this service  :P
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

RnRCj

I was wondering if there will music playing in the showbuilding or in the cars? :roll:

The Butlin Boy

Does anyone know if the inside track and/or supports will remain black or be painted blue :?:

Anthony

There won't be on-board audio in the cars (as far as we know), and the track will most certainly remain black.

Japper

No on-board music , but that doesn't mean there is no music at all!
The attraction is actually filled with lots of music speakers!  :o

TaranOfPrydain

Does anybody know why they haven't painted the other walls of the lower building yet?

penfold12

I was looking at the art work for Crushes Coaster, any idea where the logo is going on the building?

Anthony

It'll be on a smaller entrance sign at the side, above you just as you walk into the undercover part of the queue.  A little like this:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/g ... ce_concept

After the current works it'll only be Backlot which has those billboard-type entrances. :)

penfold12

Baloo! just when I had made the name change a distant memory, you link to that piece of artwork! he he, It still looks better that crushes coaster :lol:

Anthony

Ok here's my prescription for anyone still preferring the old name to Crush's Coaster, worked on me:

Say "Crush's Turtle Twister" outloud at least ten times without messing the tongue twister up, and then repeat as if you were French (for example, "ah oui, le Crush's Turtle Twister, c'est magnifique!").  Your affection for the name will now totally disappear. :wink:

Whoknew?

But the problem on pronounciating it is on Crush's, turtle twister is quiet easy to say. I think it's more the double-letter-promotion-thing. Crush's Coaster seems to be more easy to remember than Crush's Turtle Twister. (your french thing might be right, i'm no frenchman, no idea  :wink: )

Kristof

Screenshots from the making of video on the 15th Anniversary website:

Disneyana

Wow looks great. I'm so excited. But what kind of music will they play in that attraction ? I can't remember the soundtrack of Finding Nemo so much. Will they use it or some different music ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

RnRCj

I can't believe this will be open in just over 3 months! I get more excited every day!  :D

Sigton

Quote from: "Disneyana"what kind of music will they play in that attraction ?

For sure they will play the characters' voice and I suppose that they will play soundtrack that match the scenery or the sensation (for example: in the submarine scene i think they will play something stressing like in "jaws")