Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

Very exciting!  8)

Kristof

Quotedoes any 1 know if the other two sharks will also be featured?

I've seen concept art in which they are represented as shadows (like the projection in our Pirates of the Caribbean of the fighting soldiers).

Dlrpfan

ok cool thx raptor :D
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "raptor1982"Edit: what happened to that worker...  :?

Is this pic a fake?

The decapitated worker and the back of the figure looks wrong too.

I hope it isn't, but its just looks a little "fishy" to me!  :)   :roll:

Owain

I think theres a hole at the bottom of the shark and the worker is in it, but its strange looking isnt it.  :shock:

Whoknew?

There's another picture on that server:

Admin edit: plan removed on request.

So we'll discover Bruce during the lift. An i think it will be an animatronic or else it will look/feel studid driving slowly past a static Bruce, wouldn't it?

Anthony

The lift hills on these coasters are silent and very very quick.  I think raptor is right when he suggests it might just move forward, as if he's slamming into the submarine.

With dark lighting, the quick lift hill and the "slamming" movement, there's probably no need for anything else.  Also, on that photo he seems to just be a shell - unless it's made of some kind of rubber (like the faces of the pirates, etc) it won't be able to move.

It seems Bruce will be on the right of the lift hill, rather than on the left like on some concepts.  It also looks like Anchor and Chum have been cut from the script. :wink:

Whoknew?

Quote from: "Baloo"The lift hills on these coasters are silent and very very quick.  I think raptor is right when he suggests it might just move forward, as if he's slamming into the submarine.

With dark lighting, the quick lift hill and the "slamming" movement, there's probably no need for anything else.  Also, on that photo he seems to just be a shell - unless it's made of some kind of rubber (like the faces of the pirates, etc) it won't be able to move.

It seems Bruce will be on the right of the lift hill, rather than on the left like on some concepts.  It also looks like Anchor and Chum have been cut from the script. :wink:

sry, i hadn't known that with the lift. Mh, i was wondering what these other things on the side of the lift could be, but of course the is submarine  :roll:
Wasn't there an artwork with some kind of coral reef? turning the coaster from a happy ride into an action ride (with a slamming bruce)  :o

The Butlin Boy

Crush started it's test runs today:
 :arrow: Image

:arrow: Video (right click-'save target as')

After watching the video, I want to run straight over there and hop onto one of those turtle shells, it looks soooooooo coooooool!!! :D

Source: jeremy06b at Coastersworld

Maarten

I found this interesting link from "EricLovesTZTOT " at MiceChat:

*link removed by admin*

Enjoy!  :)

Japper

I don't think that is forbidden on this forum! (the other images were deleted)

Kristof

Yes sorry guys, I've removed the link.  Anyone who needs an explanation, can PM me.

Anthony

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy":arrow: Video (right click-'save target as')
Ooooh it looks lovely!!  So smooth, the way it glides down there and then into the little dip.  Strange that it's spinning though, I kinda imagined that wouldn't start until the inside drop, as a surprise element.  Maybe not... looks top quality anyway. :)

Imagine that every 30 seconds!  Forget ToT, this will give WDS a life.

Whoknew?

Mh, i wouldn't say it spins, it's the direction of the rails, isn't it?

Kristof

I don't think it's spinning either.  An Imagineer told me that the spinning would start after the top of the lifthil (the submarine).