A suprise trip to Disneyland Paris! Nov 2009

Started by Princess_Chazy, March 07, 2010, 11:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess_Chazy

As an early Christmas present and a surprise my fiance Ben planned this all in secret. This was only my 2nd trip but was so amazing to see it all Christmassey!
We arrived at the Santa Fe quite late so we headed straight to bed to be fresh for the day ahead. I can't remember which day was which so i can't list each day its all rolled into one lol.
First stop on day 1 was breakfast.

Coming out from breakfast we saw Goofy so got a quick picture

We then decided to take a walk to the parks.

We headed for the Studios first

I was disappointed that the door handle on boo's door had gone since we were there in February!

I then thought i'd give my scream a test

Saw the area where Toystory Playland is due to be..

Getting caught in the rain..

We then popped to Backlot Express (think thats what its called,can't remember if its changed its name now) to see what it looked like now the High School Musical & Pirates theme had taken the place of the old one

We then decided to check out the Rock & Roller Coaster

We then had a walk around the studios

I wrote my letter to Santa (and i got a reply after Christmas!)

Then it was time for Stars & Cars

We then went for a peek in Disneyland Hotel!
My camera isn't that great, we saw a few characters, only this pic really came out

The Christmas tree was very pretty!

Back in the park..

We then took a walk to Belle's Christmas Village..

Later on that evening we went to Cafe Mickey

Apparently when i nipped to the ladies, Mickey sat down at my seat with Ben. I then came back and he posed for a picture for me

We then had a nosey in the Hotel New York which was lovely

The start of another Disney day!

We headed into the park..

Loved the snowiness

Ben sitting with Santa Claus!

Santa's workshop

We then had a wander round and came across some playful characters!

We then headed off to Pirates area

Then to fantasyland

We then headed to Belle's Christmas Village again

We saw Cinderella & The Prince just leaving

We then watched the Snow White show

We then wandered around for a bit..

We then headed to Lucky Nugget for lunch. The characters come round quite a bit we found.

Later that evening we decided to pop into King Ludwigs, i would totally recommend as would ben..

Another day begins...This was a Saturday....it was so busy i hated it! The previous days were a 5 minute wait for everything, then Saturday & Sunday everything had at least a 90minute wait!!! We spent most of the day trying to avoid the queues!

We went to the Winne The Pooh Show..

We then tried to find characters but they were all surrounded by sooo many people! When we went in February we went in the week so was soo much quieter. I wouldn't go at a weekend again!!
Mickey normally stands here but it was so cold and wet we found him in the arcade bit near but again couldn't get near!

We then went to find a good spot for the Minnies Train which was sooo cute!

Again we tried to find characters but were all swarmed! Didn't get many pics..

We then decided to head to Annette's for food, we would totally recommend! Loved it in there!

Ben chose to have the biggest burger...which he did not finish lol. The menu states no dessert unless you eat it all lol!

My dessert was yummm!

We then headed into the park to see the Once Upon A Dream parade. Again my camera isn't very good, didn't get many pics but loved this parade!

We then watched the Fantillusion parade, again my camera doesn't like nighttime!

This was our last day, it was so busy, we hardly saw any characters we could get to!

It was time to head back to Santa Fe to wait for the transfer bus back to CDG!

Thats the end of my report!x

Princess_Chazy

Oops here's the ones that seemed small

pink_danio

love the photos, it looked lovely and christmassy. I love how santa and the workshop are there too

Aurora

Thanks for the rport and the pics. I love the one from Belle and Beast.(beeing a bit jealous, here!) We went there in Dec. 2008 to see Christmas Village and Belle and Beast, but that didn`t work at all.To my luck, we saw them last Sept. on our last day. (TR somewhere, 2nd or3rd. page)
Aurora :)

ZINDERELLA

Your photos are lovely. It looked like you had a great time. If only I was brave enough to go there for Winter...it did look quite cold!!! Autumn is late enough for me and my small people! Hopefully when they are bigger I could go for a Christmas visit.
2007 Halloween- Santa Fe
2009 May 1/2 Term- Newport Bay
2010 Halloween - Sequoia Lodge
2010 Xmas - Newport Bay (the one we won!)
2012 May 1/2 Term - Sequoia Lodge
2013 July - Magic Circus
2017 Magic Circus