Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

New CD Re-Release: Disney's Fantillusion Parade

Scans by raptor!

Catalogue Number: EDDA034-2
Price: 5,50 €
3 Tracks, 23 minutes 08 seconds

Tracklisting

1. Disney's Fantillusion Parade (same as previous CD)
2. Tinkerbell's Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks (same as previous CD)
3. Wishes (same instrumental excerpt as featured on "Disneyland Resort Paris En Musique" album)

More info: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/cdarchive/cds/ ... parade.htm

They made a couple of mistakes on the back cover: the running times of tracks 2 and 3 are wrong, and I'm pretty sure the word "Cinderella" shouldn't be beneath "Wishes".  It looks like they used the Les Princesses En Musique CD as a template for this cover! :lol:

Sam

I'm a big fan of Park CD's, but I'm not a fan of these re-releases with tracks that already are available on other CD's or singles.

But hey, it's nice for those who have never bought a DLRP CD before.

Patrick

Took you a long time to realise that was out I found it on my last visit on 29th June :lol: .  I also was so interested to see the time of the music of the fireworks then I put it on and it's the same CD music I have already, how annoying now I'm left with two Fantillusion cd's both with Fanti and Tink's edits the same and then wishes which I've already got on another CD :? .  Oh well can't not give them credit for trying :wink: .

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Took you a long time to realise that was out I found it on my last visit on 29th June :lol: .
Well you didn't bother to tell us about it! :P I was just waiting for a scan of the cover before posting actually.

It's not that exciting a CD anyway, as you both say... I honestly haven't got a clue why they won't release the full Wishes music.  :roll:

Dlrpfan

i like the new cover but thay should have done it sooner
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012