Many Adventures of Winnie Pooh (Fantasyland)

Started by lil-shawn, June 11, 2010, 05:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

Now that a new Winnie Pooh Movie will come out next Year, i was thinking that
DLP  needs like any other Disney park a Winnie Pooh Attraction.
The Attraction will have different Parts from all Winnie Pooh Attractions around the Globe,
also it will be an old concept from TDL. The Attraction will be placed behind the
Storybook Land...

Befor we come to the Attraction we beginn with the outside, here Pooh´s playful spot will get build,
so that the little kids have something do explore and to meet the characters.

The Exterior will look like the one from TDL, i choose it because it fits a lil bit the theme of
Storybook Land wit the big Book...

Now we come to the ride, the Story will be the one of Hunny Hunt.
Here is a HD Video of it.
[youtube:2ky3d8l8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOWi4UH1lyI[/youtube:2ky3d8l8]

But the Ride Vehicle will be something new, as seen in this concept art shon below, the vehicles
will look like umbrellas, and the attraction itself will be a water attraction like Grizzly river run, but
the whole thing is inside a building! A hundret arce wood themed Shop, toiletts are also includet!

Sorry for the bad quality of the pics, source is the new imagineering book!!
hope you like it!!

disneyrules

It would be amazing if this came to disneyland paris.
It all sounds really good and i like the umbrella ride vehiciles
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

The Butlin Boy

Really great ideas lil-shawn, this would fit perfectly in that area of the park (especially right next to the Little Mermaid dark ride as well! ;) ). I've never heard about or seen the concepts for that version of the Pooh ride, but id much rather see that version in Paris than any other - something very clever, different and unique to Paris - it'd be perfect! :mrgreen:

Well done and thanks for sharing =D>

lil-shawn

Thanks guy´s for the positiv compliments!!

Quote(especially right next to the Little Mermaid dark ride as well!  ).

As much as i would like to see an Little Mermaid dark ride, and as much i love the concepts
for DCA, as much i don´t like the idea to take this great ride in this part of fantasyland.
it looks like squeezed into the corner. maybe its just me who think this  :lol:

luke85

I would eventually like to see The Little Mermaid in it's original proposed position, opposite Bella Notte :D

lil-shawn

QuoteI would eventually like to see The Little Mermaid in it's original proposed position, opposite Bella Notte

Me too, first the building itself would fit in this space, also if they use the outside theme they planed, it
would fir just perfect. also because of buzz nothing really had changed in that area, and as a constructor
i know what am talking about. and for everyone who don´t believe this here are two pics, one of 2004 and one of 2009.

2004!!

2009!!

Also the parade route can stay just the gate has to be replaced and this is also no problem, because there is
a second gate!!

And instead of the little mermaid i would love to see a belle´s village besides pooh, with the be our guest restaurant, Gaston's Tavern, a beauty and the beast dark ride, meet and greet, a shop and maye a theater....

disneyrules

Quote from: "lil-shawn"
QuoteI would eventually like to see The Little Mermaid in it's original proposed position, opposite Bella Notte

Me too, first the building itself would fit in this space, also if they use the outside theme they planed, it
would fir just perfect. also because of buzz nothing really had changed in that area, and as a constructor
i know what am talking about. and for everyone who don´t believe this here are two pics, one of 2004 and one of 2009.

2004!!

2009!!

Also the parade route can stay just the gate has to be replaced and this is also no problem, because there is
a second gate!!

And instead of the little mermaid i would love to see a belle´s village besides pooh, with the be our guest restaurant, Gaston's Tavern, a beauty and the beast dark ride, meet and greet, a shop and maye a theater....
thats a great idea :D
then fantsyland would have a winnie the pooh ride, a little mermaid ride and a beauty and the beast ride - these would all be great additions.
would the beauty and the beast darkride be like the one originally intended for disneyland paris or a new design ?
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1: