A Whole New World, A Whole New Adventure (Show)

Started by TowMater, February 07, 2010, 01:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TowMater

Disney's A Whole New World, A Whole New Adventure is be a musical show I thought of a few weeks ago featuring songs from Beauty & the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin and many more.

Mickey Mouse has built a transporter machine that transports you anywhere you want, Mickey shows it to the rest of the Fab 5.
The machine is a sucess and it transports them to Paris where Lumiere prepares a feast to Belle and Beast. (Be Our Guest)
When the scene finishes they find themselves under the sea where Sebastian is convincing Ariel that the sea is better than land. (Under The Sea) Ariel doesn't listen and sings Part Of That World. (Part Of That World)
When the song ends, It goes quiet and dark apart from sounds of animals and The Circle Of Life bursts out to the audience where Rafiki holds Simba in the air to the animals and the audience. (Circle Of Life)

It gets dark and Peter Pan & Tinker Bell swoops the skies to go to Never Land with Wendy. (You Can Fly)
As the trio starts to go, Aladdin and Jasmine ride the magic carpet singing A Whole New World. (A Whole New World)
We go back to ground level and it gets hot, Lilo and Stitch appear and does a hula dance with a hawaiian feeling. (Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride)
Everything goes small and big clouds on the walls appear then so does Woody and Buzz Lightyear. (You Got a Friend In Me)

The transporter sends the Fab 5 back where they started to prepare for the finale, As Goofy tests the lights, Mafelicent appears and traps the Fab 5.
Jafar, Ursula, Captain Hook, Scar, Dr. Faciler and Hades arrives and they sing their songs until Mickey (Who has magically changes into his Sorecer outfit) has had enough and with a wave of his finger, The villains have fled.
The Fab 5 are released from their traps and they do the finale.

I hope you like it, Feel free to ask me any questions or what you want to see improving.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

JelleP

Well, that sounds great!
I just wondered... where will this show take place? In a theatre or on a stage like Fantasmic (or somewhere else)?

And another question: is it a compication or are they all compete songs?
Amazing work! :wink:
Jelle.
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

The Butlin Boy

I really like this idea, but as JelleP said, where will it be and also will it be temporary or long-term? Thanks for sharing it though, I think it's great :)

TowMater

I'm glad you liked it.  :)

I think a suitable venue for this would be Videopolis and the music would be taken from the Disney movies.

The Villains would have their songs to sing to and the list is below:

Jafar (Aladdin music played in Disney's Villain Halloween Showtime)
Ursula (Poor Unfortante Souls)
Scar (Be Prepared)
Captain Hook (The Pirate music played in Disney's Villain Halloween Showtime)
Dr. Faciler (His song from the movie, I don't know the name of it)
Hades wouldn't have a song but he will 'explode' onto the stage and starts introducing himself.

If I can sum this all up, Each scene would be 3-9 minutes long so all together the show will last for 25-45 minutes.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century