Enchanted 2

Started by peep, February 04, 2010, 12:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peep

Disney have announced that they will be making a sequel to the amazing Enchanted.

News article
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Anthony

Now that's a surprise, really.

Presuming Amy Adams is back, this is great news! Glad they realised it struck a chord.

And Alan Menken too? And more screen time for Susan Sarandon? And no CGI dragon chase?

dagobert

That's really a surprise. The first one was very entertaining.

This time they could make it the other way round. From the real world to the animated fairy tale world.

Aveen2008

I don't know whether to be happy or not about it. I love Enchanted but I am always sceptica about sequels, I wish they would stop making sequels and prequels of disney movies
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

A smile came to my face when I saw this thread. I'm pleased they are making a sequel as I really enjoyed the first one, especially the musical tracks. I really hope Disney manage to bring back all the original actors, especially Amy Adams, also hoping the second keeps up the brilliant scores, I'm sure with Alan Menkin at the helm I have faith that they will be..  :D/

Bring it on, and let's have another 'Storybook Ending'..  :-"  :D

howtodeal

One of my favorite movies EVER :shock:  I'm really glad its getting a sequel.
The movie was a huge financial and critical success in 2007 (93% on Rottentomatoes.com)
They should introduce a fairy godmother and the character should be played by Betty White  :P

luke85

Quote from: "howtodeal"One of my favorite movies EVER :shock:  I'm really glad its getting a sequel.
The movie was a huge financial and critical success in 2007 (93% on Rottentomatoes.com)
They should introduce a fairy godmother and the character should be played by Betty White  :P
I like that idea very much, I love Betty White!

littlemermaid83

Great news, just wondering what kind of storyline it will have this time around.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!