Sleeping Beauty (Presidential Suite) WOW..! ! !

Started by Javey74, March 20, 2008, 12:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

Quote from: "Nicolai"
Quote from: "TR_Wolf"The kitchen is less magic castle and more granny flat,  :lol:

Quote from: "Kristof"The kitchen is not for use by the guests, although they could, they just won't.  It's for the cast members and staff that will cook for the guests.  It's also pretty well hidden.
Cast Members?
I'd presume whoever stays up there brings his entourage, his personal chef, his nanny, his wife.

Glad to hear though the kitchen is hidden. That's the one thing keeping me from dreaming of staying there with my kids once I have some. But now, I can dream.  8)
Life is different.

Javey74

Updated prices for 2010 [Sleeping Beauty Presidential Suite] >>

It seems like the supplement charges have been banished on pricing the most expensive suite..  :D/

Based on 2 adults and one child to spend one night in the Sleeping Beauty Suite in the DL Hotel, week commencing 30th August 2010 is............

£5,432.00 Per Night..  :mrgreen:

Breaking it down, it's works out to be £2,250.00 Per Adult and £932.00 Per Child. Also to stay there for a night for example you must stop there on the first day or the last day of your holiday, no inbetweeners.

So for example If you were staying for 3 nights in the DL Hotel, one night would be in the actual SB suite at either the beginning or end of your stay, the rest would be in a standard room, which for 2 nights for 2 adults and one child is.........

£1484.00

By the way the prices above are accomodation only, and just think, it has a maximum capacity of 10 people, so if the suite was fully booked with adults..... that's a whopping £22,500.00 a night..  :shock:  :shock:  :-"

Any bookings...... anybody.....  :lol:  :mrgreen:

CafeFantasia

How does the Tinkerbell Suite compare in terms of price? How much is it for 2 adults to stay there for just 1 night?

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/h ... _suite.php

amanda08

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Previously"it's only £2137.00 Per Night....

Actually looking at the new price guide in the DLRP brochures it has gone up... :shock:

All supplements are based on per room, per night

Sleeping Beauty Suite - From £2250.00

Cinderella Suite - From £1598.00

Walt's Apartment - From £707.00

Tinkerbell Suite - From £479.00

Junior Suites - From £288.00

Castle Club Room - From £160.00 (Park View), From £102.00 (Garden View)

:-"
Hahahahaha

Just phoned up to get prices for October for SQL suite or Junior suite in DLH - CAN NOT BELIEVE how much the prices have gone up in 4 years!!!!

Javey74

Out of curiosity what are the prices at present..  :?:

amanda08

I was told on the phone 760 euro per night for honeymoon suite in Hotel New York and 600 euro per night for SQL.Can only imagine what the Tinkerbell suite or Walts appartment would now cost lol

_Natalie_x

in regards to the cinderella castle suite in WDW... I wonder how they choose the CM to tell the guests of their luck.. now THAT would be a day at work worth remembering. <3 Cant even imagine giving that 'gift' to someone! True Disney magic. :D
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

tinkerbell17

i phoned Disney a couple of day ago to price the Tinkerbell suite for one night and the price was drum roll plz 1676 per night and i ask for it for our last night at the dlh in November thats one of the small suites as well.  :mickey2:  :mickey2:

Javey74

Quote from: "tinkerbell17"i phoned Disney a couple of day ago to price the Tinkerbell suite for one night and the price was drum roll plz 1676 per night and i ask for it for our last night at the dlh in November thats one of the small suites as well.  :mickey2:  :mickey2:
Wow... Can you get some photos in there when you go and share them on here, they would be nice to see..  :)