Souvenirs

Started by disneyloverjessie, January 21, 2010, 08:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

Im not sure this is the right place to post this topic, so sorry if it's not! :)

Last nigt my family were waching a video called 'Souvenirs' that we purchased in DLRP in 1999!

It includes a little girl called Sandra, her older brother and his friend michael. All it is, is a video of their trip to DLRP (obviously acted though) but it's not a tour or aything, they just go on all the rides and in the NPB hotel pool and DlP hotel rooms.

Anyway what i wanted to find out is what these kids look like now because they'd be sooo grown up!

so thanks in advance :) :)
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

disney-dan

:lol: good luck with that... :lol:
Have a Magical day!!

DD

bensmum

I can only suggest that you check to see if the actors are named in the credits and google them.Sorry if you have already tried that.

disneyloverjessie

it doesnt come up with credits!
arr well just thought someone might know!
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

Eager_Eyes

I'd suggest looking up any info from the film, director's name etc if you have it on imdb, you can come across a wealth of information on there - check it out www.imdb.com - the internet movie database a fantastic resource for film information.

disneyloverjessie

thanks, ill have a look :)

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time