Agrabah Cafe:
Photos have been removed!

dagobert

Here are our last food pictures:

Cafe des Cascadeurs:

Photos have been removed!

luke85

Quote from: "dagobert"

When I first looked at this pic, I was really confused as to where the hand was coming from!? I wasn't sure if the person had been Photoshopped out, then I realised the arm was leaning across from the left side of the pic!

It looks really obvious now, but it had me confused for a good couple of minutes!  :D  :oops:

dagobert

The hand is there to show how big this cocktail was. Claudia tried to get out of the picture so she was leaning to the left side.

HildeKitten

The food in Agraba Café looks really nice!
And I really must remember the veggie burger in Cascadeurs for the next time I go with my bf.
He's not a vegetarian but he tries to eat as little meat as possible so he'll be pleased to hear about this I'm sure :)

CafeFantasia

Hey, I have some food to contribute to this discussion. Both of these were "meals" whereby you get a sandwich, bag of crisps, dessert and cold drink for €11.95.

Here's a photo of the Croque-Monsieur and "Mum Cake Chocolat" you can get from the Market House Deli, on Main Street, U.S.A:

I actually took a photo of the menu at the Market House Deli, which shows all of the options:

And here's a photo of the Croque Monsieur and Mousse Cake you used to be able to get at the Backlot Express at the Walt Disney Studios. I say "used to" because the restaurant has now turned into the Blockbuster Cafe. The menu's probably the same though :-)

dagobert

Thanks for posting your food pics. I've never tried a Croque Monsieur at DLRP, only once in a nice little restaurant near Notre Dame. Since I've become a vegeterian I don't eat it anymore. But if I'm not mistaken DLRP also offers a veggie version with mushrooms. Maybe I will try one next time, because the one on your picture looks really good.

_Natalie_x

The mousse au chocolat from walts restaurant from the fit set of pictures is the most beautiful thing ever ! That shoe is adorable!
i dont think i took any pictures of food when I went.. :(
but i had this beautiful pasta bake at Planet Hollywood last August !!  (L)
Not sure what it was called but I would defo have the same again ! Lolllxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

I have no idea as to what a Croque Monsieur is, however it looks like some kind of toastie...is that right???

sasjegbruv123

Quote from: "alaina82"I have no idea as to what a Croque Monsieur is, however it looks like some kind of toastie...is that right???

essentially a very nice and unbelieavably tasty french ham and cheese toastie

luke85

Quote from: "sasjegbruv123"
Quote from: "alaina82"I have no idea as to what a Croque Monsieur is, however it looks like some kind of toastie...is that right???

essentially a very nice and unbelieavably tasty french ham and cheese toastie

It's yummy!

gothprincess

Sorry for dusting off old threads but all the food at the agrabah cafe looks veggie is it?

Samninetysix

I was about to say some of it looks like slop :( but then i'm not a fan of couscous either. Some of Disney's buffets are dreadful value for money although for meat eaters I think Crocket's Tavern is excellent.

dagobert

Quote from: "gothprincess"Sorry for dusting off old threads but all the food at the agrabah cafe looks veggie is it?

If you are referring to my Agrabah pictures, then the food is vegeterian, because my girlfriend and I are vegeterian, but the resteraunt serves meat as well. In our opinion it is one of the best restaurants at DLRP concerning vegeterian food, especially the salads are great.