Walt Disney World - Disney Cruise Line 4-18 November 2009

Started by Kristof, January 12, 2010, 06:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

I never really posted things from our honeymoon to Walt Disney World and the Disney Cruise Line, so I'm going to post some of the photos I took during those 2 weeks.  

Enjoy!  :mrgreen:

Kristof

I'll start with Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort where we stayed in a Pirates room from 4 - 7 November.

The Pirate room looked pretty cool, much better than I had expected.  Also, the entire Resort is HUGE.  It took forever to go from one point to another.  

norhel

Love the photos! The hotel seems so peaceful and quiet. First time I've seen a flat screen tv in a Disney hotel. Don't now if they've got it in Paris? And how big was the pool?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

-breeno-

Good to see a little report of your honeymoon is coming together Kristof, i look forward to reading the new installments :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for sharing a great start to your honeymoon report. I love the Pirate ship beds! :P

Really looking forward to seeing some more pics soon :)

Kristof

Thanks guys!  :mrgreen:

The room looked pretty cleverly done.  Fridge was hidden in a large barrel and the boxes on which the tv is standing formed in fact the dresser.  The floor covering was printed to resemble planks.  

A few more photos from the Resort:

Notice the engraved Flying Dutchman on the shower wall.

Detail on the dresser:

Barefoot Bay:

Turtle!

never2old

Great pictures!! Love all the little details in the room...

Looking forward to more of your report!

Kristof

Another set of photos, from the Magic Kingdom this time.  These were all taken on 05 November, our first theme park of the trip.

Not much had changed since our last visit since 2006, with the exception of the shows & parades (I'll post photos of these later).

Monsters Inc. Laughing Floor caught me by surprise actually.  I've read lots of bad things about it, but the show was one of the highlights of the day.  It was really funny and involved lots of guest interaction.  Maybe we got a good crowd & performers...

The refurbished Haunted Mansion looked fantastic, it has improved so well.  The staircase scene in the first bit is really well done and I'm glad they got rid of those ridiculous spiders.

Let's start with the first set of photos:

Kristof

And the second part of the Magic Kingdom:

littlemissdisney

Aaawww the pictures are amazing. I am so jealous. Hope you had a good time there  :)

luke85

Amazing photos! I'm hoping to get to WDW at some point this year, can't wait for some more pics!

dagobert

I have already seen your pictures on your wedding site, but it's always nice to see Disney Parks pictures!! By the way your pics are great. Did you take them with your Sony Alpha?

Kristof

Yes dagobert, they were taken with the Sony A330.  I have the Sony a500 now. :-)

dagobert

Quote from: "Kristof"Yes dagobert, they were taken with the Sony A330.  I have the Sony a500 now. :-)

Last year I bought the Sony Alpha 200, it's a model for beginners. The Alpha 200 is my first DSLR and I'm very happy with the camera. Works really good.

Kristof

Next set of photos comes from the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade.