Splash Mountain at Cottonwood Creek

Started by Kristof, June 19, 2006, 12:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

This has been said so many times, before, but I'm going to say it one more time  :P   Tokyo Disneyland has Splash Mountain up and running all year long, in the same weather conditions as in Paris.
Operators can turn off the big splash at the end, so guests wouldn't get wet in the winter.  :wink:

Nala_84

raptor, can't you tell this to the Disney Corporation? ;) I also think you could do such a ride also in Europe if it's "prepared" a bit... SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!! :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Jon

im not saying i don't want splash mountain cos i would love it!!! just as much as i would want an EMV.
but TDL makes more money so they can afford to build rides that arnt necessarily going to pull people in all year round DLP doesnt have that privilidge, and have to try to put all their resources into attractions that will pull people in all year around, because although we know you wont get soaked in winter, millions won't!
If we don\'t have the key, we can\'t open whatever it is we don\'t have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don\'t have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?

Maarten

Quote from: "Jon"but TDL makes more money so they can afford to build rides that arnt necessarily going to pull people in all year round DLP doesnt have that privilidge, and have to try to put all their resources into attractions that will pull people in all year around, because although we know you wont get soaked in winter, millions won't!

Good point!   8)