My Birthday Trip - 8th - 10th Novemember - UPDATED new pics

Started by smurfy74, November 11, 2009, 11:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaine

That was great, loved reading it - but  :evil:  :evil: at the CM who swore at you!!!!

Elaine

brenjo

Well done on a great trip report - we really enjoyed reading it and looking at your fab photos.  Looks like you had a lovely birthday trip!  Your purchases are fab - love the belt and great to hear you lost sooo much weight  =D>  well done you!

Pity about the rude cast member   :(  - thank goodness they are few and far between.  Enjoy your next trip. :D/

The Butlin Boy

Great report Smurfy, I'm glad you had a fantastic Birthday at DLP. Thanks for sharing your story :)

smurfy74

ok my birthday was great so we decided to go back for the 23rd - 26th November.
We stayed at the SL this time and had an amazing room on the 6th floor right in the middle over looking the lake and at night could see the castle lit in all its glory and a great view of the TOT. This was a gentile visit and there wasnt any rushing as we did that 2 weeks earlier. We were given VIP breakfast passes which were good as we could go for breakfast whenever we liked and didnt have to worry about the little cards like everyone else. Rather than print a trip report in its normal form id like to share my character pics with you as we had great fun with them this visit and they really made the trip a lot of fun. enjoy.....

and last but not least - hehehe

Annet

Haha great pics. Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum are so funny. Last time I was there, they took someone's stroller (a rented one), one of them got in and the other one pushed him all over the place untill he finally crashed into a wall :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Haha, the last two are my faves! :P

Glad you had a fantastic trip Smurfy :)