Previous topic - Next topic

Waddi

yiazoo

Nice work!. Photoshop?
1998 Dec]

Waddi

aye, photoshop cs4.

Tuvok

Very nice! Your pictures are lovely, especially the one with Peter Pan. Cute!
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

littlemermaid83

Awww cute pics!

I can't even use photoshop so well done.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aveen2008

Great pics so far, love the black and white effect, plus I am so jealous you got to meet Esmeralda! :o  :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Annet

I especially like that effect on the one with Cruella, nice work!

Waddi

Thanks everyone for your nice comments, should be working on some more over the weekend, so be ready for another batch to be uploaded soon.

The Butlin Boy

I love how you've edited these photos, it's so clever! Well done :)

keithd

Quote from: "Waddi"Thanks everyone for your nice comments, should be working on some more over the weekend, so be ready for another batch to be uploaded soon.

really nice work indeed, i was wondering do you take the original image in raw or jpeg? once again nice shots

all the best
keith
WDW Florida 2006

Waddi

I shoot all my disney photos in Jpeg, the only reason is for file size.

Maybe next time, yes there will be a next time, I will arm myself with a few more memory cards and shoot in RAW, are there much benefits with RAW?

Clarebelle

We have 2 8gb memory cards and a 4gb just incase, but as a result of that my macbooks memory is full (I've only had it since xmas last year and havent transfered any data across from old ones) so now I dont know what I am going to do! well the decision is between a one or two terrabyte time capsule...

Your photos are wonderful and I am so gutted Esmerelda was out, i missed her!

Is that you in the mr incredible t-shirt? it made be laugh my bf has it too, you should have agreed to wear it on the same day and we could have all meet up for a starbucks!

Glad to see you had a nice time
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Waddi

Yes, that is me, funny you should say that, I have another Mr i Tee, a grey one from Asda, We arranged to meet some freinds at Cafe Mickeys one evening, and I had the decision to make of which one of my Mr i Tees to wear, I opted for the above, luckily because when we got to Cafe Mickeys Guess what Tee our freind was wearing, thats right the Grey Mr i tee from Asda.

loladelorean

Fab pics - impressed with your photoshop skills I'm rubbish at stuff like that. Like others, I'm jealous you got to meet Esmeralda! Nice to see her out and about though, maybe we will see some Hercules characters too one day.... (my favourite!)
looks like a great trip, thanks for posting
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Waddi

Thats one Autograph/photo book done, now onto the the 2nd. coming soon.