fotos

Started by fortherone, April 14, 2004, 08:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortherone

As linked in my sig, I have posted some pics from our last 2 stays in dlrp, the last one ended one week ago. The pics can be used on private pages without demanding in advance. Have fun with them!
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

experiment627

Cool pictures! Thank you for sharing...!

... and I also like the bars at Newport - a lot  :wink:

fortherone

The site is updated - we spent 3 1/2 days in DLRP 3 weeks ago plus 3 days in Paris which meant ~ 550 fotos...
P.s.: It's "Urlaub Sommer 2004" and "Urlaub Sommer 2004 von Martin", Martin is my son (12 yrs), he took my old fuji fixfocus!
Beste Grüße von Heimo

flor

Thanks for the nice pictures!

fortherone

Having come back yesterday afternoon, I only have half of the new fotos in the web - in a few days the rest of the pics will come. I've tried some night-shots but without tripod it was a little difficult... pics are free for all users of this forum. And please don't worry about the subtitles and the "order" of the fotos...

... completed now!

edit: ... and no longer at "geocities"! Please use the link in my sig!
Beste Grüße von Heimo

Anthony

Thanks for the photos, I'm especially enjoying taking a look at the WDS decorations - was the Times Square backdrop for Production Courtyard stage there last year?  It really is amazing what a few lights and decorations does for the park...  :D

fortherone

Again some new pics - please use the link in my sig, the new ones are "Urlaub Januar 2005" - I like the castle-pics most ("Schloss").
Beste Grüße von Heimo

experiment627

Thanks for sharing!

PAT_MAGIC

Yet again some very cool pics, thanks again :D

fortherone

My son, a friend of him and I have spent 4 days in DLRP (29.3. - 1.4.) and I have put the nex pics onto my website: "Urlaub Ostern 2005" //http://dlrp.guppyinfo.de/html/ostern_2005.html - I have bought a new camera (casio qv-r62, a bargain for 222 euros) and had to get used to it... By the way: Some visitors were allowed to enter space mountain 2 on Friday, they seemed having had a sort of special ticket - probably a test...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

Jorien

Hey these pictures look very good!!!! It seems you allready got very handy with this camera. Great pictures, and very detailed. Some of these things i had never seen yet. Also lovely colours. Great, great, great!!!!

Jorien  :D

Anthony

Wow!  Those are some truly excellent photos!  I particularly love all the ones from the studios (since it looks so so nice) and also those photos of the Main Street station stained glass windows are superb!

Well done!  :D

Disneyana

Very nice pictures! My compliments!! Keep is updated when new photos are coming to your site.  :wink:  :)
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Kristof

Imagine this pictures within 3 years...  :D