Hollywood Boulevard placemaking

Started by Anthony, June 13, 2006, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-breeno-

Agreed that they should make the most out of the boulevard.  One thing though, i think i'd be better if they moved the Pin Trading down to "Souvenirs" rather than "Fashion", just in my opinion i don't see them as an iteam of clothing :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Anthony

Coming next: the lobby of Tower of Terror is cleared out by Food & Beverages to become a hot dog stand.

pussinboots

Quote from: "Anthony"Coming next: the lobby of Tower of Terror is cleared out by Food & Beverages to become a hot dog stand.

Ah yes, the Tower of Wiener, coupled by Concierge Condiments and the Suite Suite Soda Shoppe. I'm telling you, the Disney's California Adventure people would have had a field day with that one.

charlied

I last went to WDS when they were building this. Are they buildings you can actually walk into that have shops and restaurants like on Main Street or are they just giant billboards?

seanmartina

They are giant billboard types, at the rear and semi real buildings at the front, like half width buildings, were the icecream has been opened is they add the building to the back of the entrance.

Ps has anyone noticed the peeling back of the rear buildings vinyle print

Riebi

Quote from: "seanmartina"Ps has anyone noticed the peeling back of the rear buildings vinyle print

Yes! And they are a bit "green" now. Hope they fix it till next year.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...