Snow at Disnleyland

Started by EVE, December 21, 2009, 11:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVE

Hi Everyone!

As we all know we had a lot of snow the last days in europe.
it might have been very difficult for all the travellers, but we were lucky on saturday and had a save journey from germany to paris and back.
so we really had a magical christmas shopping trip.
with all the snow everything hat a bit more christmas atmosphere.

so i'd like to share some dsineyland snow photos with you.
and would love see yours, too!!
here we go:

The Butlin Boy

WOW! Don't you just love DLP in the snow? It looks so magical doesn't it? :mrgreen:

I'm glad you had a great trip, and hope you have a great Christmas too :)

dagobert

Disneyland is really beautiful in snow. Thanks for the pictures!!

bensmum

Bet it was beautiful at night with all the lighting. Wishing I was there :mrgreen:

never2old

What beautiful pictures!!!  Really great day, beautiful white snow and perfect blue skies...

Thank you for sharing!!

Cendrillon

Phantom Manor looks superb in the snow! And the castle looks even more magical! I need to see snow at Disney for myself one day.

norhel

Beatufull pics!
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

loladelorean

I love these photos, especially the first one! I was enjoying the snow here for a couple of days, but now it's just mucky slippery mess.
However, Disneyland snow is perfect snow! Really hope it snows for my xmas trip next year. Thanks for posting.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

luke85

Those photos look awesome! I'm tempted to got to DLP next December and hope for some snow!

SophieD

Great photo's Eve!! The first two photos of the castle in the snow are magical! Especially with a lovely blue sky behind :) Hope you had a great trip :)
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

EVE

thank you all!

it was really beautiful. the only thing was that some of the shows were cancelled cause of the glazed ground.
so we could'nt see the snow white show and mickeys magical party in the evening. they just turned on the castle lighting. kind of unspetacular....
also the illumination parade was cancelled.

apart from that everything was really great  :D

mattboywonder

They are really great pictures
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008