Your best bargain at DLRP?

Started by Kristof, April 14, 2004, 09:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

What's your best bargain at DLRP?

I think mine must be my Passeport Anuel Dream for only 103 euros  :D

flor

a Mickey Mouse peluche on which stand: 25 euro, but it scanned only 17 euro and with the reduction of 20% of Raptors AP it only costed around 15 euros :d

fortherone

Not really a bargain, but... I have bought some pins at ebay for 18 Euros and gave a dozen of them to my son, so that his lanyard was not too empty. After 3 days in the park he had traded all of them - now we have 12 originals!

And some weks ago I bought (ebay, yes) an american disney-pin... and realized, that it was a missprint (advfntureland insted of adventureland) which seems to be quite rare.
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

experiment627

My best bargain... well, it probably was the room at SQL during my last trip in December...  :wink:

Jiminy

Probably a songbook for the piano that was said to be missing two pages. They sold it for less than half the price!
--> I still haven't found out which pages should be missing!  :D

Libby

Getting free V.I.P fast pass tickets to the park for my birthday as a present from the DisneyLand Hotel, oh and them upgrading us to castle club all because of my being 18, pretty darn good if you ask me
Libby
xxx

Anthony

Well in the Emporium and some other shops (Disney Animation Gallery i seem to remember), they are selling the originally over-priced 25euros Christmas Musical pin for just 10euros!  There were quite a few of them left and they weren't exactly selling very well but for Pin traders like myself it's a great bargain!  It's just a shame i don't want to actually turn it on and hear the xmas melodies for a good few months yet!  :lol:

Masamune

:D My best bargain was getting a Jumbo Cheshire Cat pin off one of the Pin Trading stalls... :) I traded a brand new Jessica Rabbit starter kit for it, which cost 18 Euros...but the Cheshire Cat pin is really big, it has a spinning head and it's a Limited Edition of only 500, exclusive to the Disney Auctions website! :P Well worth 18 Euros...

Sweet Laker

My best bargains.... Does that include shoplifting??  :P (just kidding :) )

Well, i didn't have real bargains, i only had some Disneyland Hotel VIP fastpasses a few years ago, from a person who stayed there. And a photobook for the half of the price once. That was all.

Furthermore i have seen the fireworksdisplay, shot on the 14th of July, from a very special place, which i am still very gratefull for.

Disneyana

My best bargain was the Pegasus pluche puppet, which I bought on my last trip. Normally it costed 19,90 Euros, but there was an reduction on it and so I got it for 9,90 Euros.  :)
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Jorien

Quote from: "Sweet Laker"Furthermore i have seen the fireworksdisplay, shot on the 14th of July, from a very special place, which i am still very gratefull for.

It's not very hard to guess what that special place was, Sweetlaker! :wink:  :P
I think i even saw a video of it!

Sweet Laker

Quote from: "Jorien"
Quote from: "Sweet Laker"Furthermore i have seen the fireworksdisplay, shot on the 14th of July, from a very special place, which i am still very gratefull for.

It's not very hard to guess what that special place was, Sweetlaker! :wink:  :P
I think i even saw a video of it!

lol, yeah, What location would that be, let me think...  :lol:

There has been a video online of that day. Untill we realized that wasnt a smart thing to do. Now we keep that memory for ourselves (and to the people who were lucky enough (or not, in case they dont like fireworks) to download it before it went offline.)

Jorien

Quote from: "Sweet Laker"There has been a video online of that day. Untill we realized that wasnt a smart thing to do. Now we keep that memory for ourselves (and to the people who were lucky enough (or not, in case they dont like fireworks) to download it before it went offline.)

I have it!!! And it's great! :wink:

Why wasn't that a smart thing to do?

Nikkibelle18

Erm.... when I got to DLP I was gonna buy the 90 euro ticket (2 parks, 2 days). When I got there, however, the lady said this promotion was going on so I only paid 50 euros! That was really cool, cause it meant I got to buy more merchandise  :lol: