Our wonderful Disney Christmas 8th-11th November Finished

Started by littlemermaid83, November 14, 2009, 03:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Annet

Great pictures, I also love the film you posted!
Next year I'm definitely going there when it's christmas.

My niece is 6 years old and she realizes that all the characters are just people in costumes, but when they're in front of her she's just as happy as she has always been. So for her it makes no difference, hopefully Kyra will stay just as free and happy when she realizes.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Annet"Great pictures, I also love the film you posted!
Next year I'm definitely going there when it's christmas.

My niece is 6 years old and she realizes that all the characters are just people in costumes, but when they're in front of her she's just as happy as she has always been. So for her it makes no difference, hopefully Kyra will stay just as free and happy when she realizes.

I hope that aswell....I don't want the magic to ever end for her, like it has never ended for me.

never2old

Great report so far! And wonderful pictures. The smile in Kyra's face says it all...

Looking forward to more!

Aveen2008

Hehe I commented on the Dis boards but I still love your photos! Feel free to make more cute videos hehe! :P  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

littlemermaid83

Annet

What incredibly cute pictures! Your little girl is so lucky with all the attention of the characters :D

Tuvok

That's just amazing! Love your pictures of your little one. She is enjoying herself so much, it's magical. Her Alice dress is pretty!

The full soundtrack of the Fantillusion Parade is unfortunately not available in Paris, just some small bits and pieces on several compilation albums (the Parade en Musique CD having the 'longest' version, which includes the Happy Ending sequence).
Paris can't release the full cd due to rights. Tokyo Disneyland still has those rights and only they are allowed to release the album. I bought my copy of this cd on eBay (orriginal and sealed) and it's just fantastic. It runs for 39 minutes and includes all show stops, underliners and background theme's of the entire parade. If you can find it on eBay, the I highly recommend buying it. Disney's Fantillusion is the best classical soundtrack ever of all the Disney music.  :D
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Tuvok"That's just amazing! Love your pictures of your little one. She is enjoying herself so much, it's magical. Her Alice dress is pretty!

The full soundtrack of the Fantillusion Parade is unfortunately not available in Paris, just some small bits and pieces on several compilation albums (the Parade en Musique CD having the 'longest' version, which includes the Happy Ending sequence).
Paris can't release the full cd due to rights. Tokyo Disneyland still has those rights and only they are allowed to release the album. I bought my copy of this cd on eBay (orriginal and sealed) and it's just fantastic. It runs for 39 minutes and includes all show stops, underliners and background theme's of the entire parade. If you can find it on eBay, the I highly recommend buying it. Disney's Fantillusion is the best classical soundtrack ever of all the Disney music.  :D

Aww thankyou :)

I have the cd's DLRP has released that only has the small clips of the song (damn annoying lol) but i will go look and ebay and see if i can find the cd to buy.  The music sums up my whole Disney experiences, i love it.  I sob everytime i hear it (sad i know  :shock:  :lol: ) it just reminds me of all the happy memories i've had at Disney.

littlemermaid83

Annet

Aahw it's little Alice in her Wonderland, very sweet! :)

littlemermaid83

littlemermaid83