Beautiful new 'Small World' Christmas TV spot

Started by Anthony, November 08, 2009, 06:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Normally I watch things online so as to mostly avoid adverts, and when I do watch things live I become that annoying person who rips each one apart, especially with the horrible load of cynical Christmas ads that have suddenly been thrown onto our screens this week.

But this... http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... iday-spot/

Actually brought a tear to my eye. So, so beautiful.

dagobert

It is really a very beautiful tv spot. Unfortunately Europe will never see such a great tv commercial.

britincgn

Yes Id seen this a few days ago and had to shed a tear.Why on earth do we not get adverts in that quality here,well certainly not in Germany where I live.

-breeno-

Wow, that is a great ad.

Disney Parks seem to be doing the same sort of theme for their ads at Christmas, where a child is in their room and something flys across the window (like a pirate ship or for us Europeans the whole SB castle).  It works though, and this one proved it.

DFS and Argos should be taking notes here :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Aveen2008

Aw wow that is magical!!  :D  :mrgreen:
Luv Aveen xoxo

davewasbaloo

This is an awesome add. But I think my room must have been dusty. I got something in my eye watching. :lol:
since 2001 (many before that)

Luigi

saw it on the youtube channel from disneyparks and it's looks really great and magic  :D

Soap

Wow, really magical Anthony! Could all the adverts be as good as this one, well, that would pull some extra peoplo in :)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

never2old

It's a beautiful advert. And yes, I too ended up shedding a tear or two...